My belief

I think it hinges on this Weekend.

I might sound like I'm clutching at straws BUT if Norwich can avoid defeat which is a strong possibility with the early kick off time and Norwich desperate for points. It is game on again all of a sudden. That would surely inspire us to put West Brom to the sword the following night.

Then we just hope and pray Liv- Chelsea can conjure up a stalemate, which I wouldn't be surprise with. (That would give us a similar scenario to when we last won it when Everton drew with United and we had to beat Wolves straight after there game) except this time we would have to dispose Palace, which we should do when on top of our game and hopefully have that boost from the earlier game.

We need snookers but you never know

Pezzer2 said:

I might sound like I'm clutching at straws BUT if Norwich can avoid defeat which is a strong possibility with the early kick off time and Norwich desperate for points. It is game on again all of a sudden. That would surely inspire us to put West Brom to the sword the following night.

Then we just hope and pray Liv- Chelsea can conjure up a stalemate, which I wouldn't be surprise with. (That would give us a similar scenario to when we last won it when Everton drew with United and we had to beat Wolves straight after there game) except this time we would have to dispose Palace, which we should do when on top of our game and hopefully have that boost from the earlier game.

Yep. It ain't over yet. Just on life support. Tolmie may yet collect his winnings.

BobKowalski said:
Pezzer2 said:

Yep. It ain't over yet. Just on life support. Tolmie may yet collect his winnings.

all well and good but although it would be fantastic to win the title it will only gloss over what has been a dire second half of the season.
win or lose there's much work to be done.

If we'd have beaten Sunderland then i still would have held out hope but i just can't see Liverpool bottling it like we have

we won the league on goal difference in 2012 so we needed to strengthen. we needed to buy better than we already had to improve the squad not just squad players.

our first signing after winning the league was august 2012 a week before the community shield. we didnt strengthen when we were champions.

then we finished 2nd and instead of going for stability as the fans wanted we change it again.

the problems that were there last year were there the year we won the league there was nothing new about these revelations.

so he doesn't say hello the kit man...so what? we won the league.

that's the benchmark pellers has to reach. the title. the previous manager achieved it.

we gave into player power. the ones who moaned about mancini still didnt get a game anyway when pellers came in

wearethesouthstand said:
we won the league on goal difference in 2012 so we needed to strengthen. we needed to buy better than we already had to improve the squad not just squad players.

our first signing after winning the league was august 2012 a week before the community shield. we didnt strengthen when we were champions.

then we finished 2nd and instead of going for stability as the fans wanted we change it again.

the problems that were there last year were there the year we won the league

that's the benchmark pellers has to reach. the title. the previous manager achieved it.

we gave into player power. the ones who moaned about mancini still didnt get a game anyway when pellers came in

pretty much spot on.
i wonder how long the players will give pelli before they decide to sack him.

de niro said:
wearethesouthstand said:

pretty much spot on.

they won't. pellers is just doing what txiki and soriano want. he is a nice guy. he doesnt upset the players. mancini wanted out and out control and will clash with the new set up.

wearethesouthstand said:
de niro said:
wearethesouthstand said:

pretty much spot on.

they won't. pellers is just doing what txiki and soriano want. he is a nice guy. he doesnt upset the players. mancini wanted out and out control and will clash with the new set up.

he's a really nice fella (met him at a do a bit back) but to juggle this bunch of mard arses you need to be very strong, not sure he has that. if the players try it again i'd sell each and every one of them. which is what we should have done when they turned on bobby.

de niro said:
wearethesouthstand said:

pretty much spot on.
Well judging on wednesday nights performance.................?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.