My belief

Skashion said:
Nice to see a positive thread. Kudos for your belief tolmie. I don't believe quite as much as you. I think I'd need 3 to 1 at least to tempt me in but I made a similar belief bet after we drew against Sunderland two years ago. I'm a long way from throwing in the towel though like some already have.

As much as I'd like the same outcome as the 3-1 bet. It's over. Even if Chelsea beat Liverpool, I can't see us doing 6 wins in a row this time

AlthamBlue said:
Skashion said:
Nice to see a positive thread. Kudos for your belief tolmie. I don't believe quite as much as you. I think I'd need 3 to 1 at least to tempt me in but I made a similar belief bet after we drew against Sunderland two years ago. I'm a long way from throwing in the towel though like some already have.

As much as I'd like the same outcome as the 3-1 bet. It's over. Even if Chelsea beat Liverpool, I can't see us doing 6 wins in a row this time
Come on mate, let's do it again. Same bet as last time.

Skashion said:
AlthamBlue said:
Skashion said:

Come on mate, let's do it again. Same bet as last time.

You're on.

AlthamBlue said:
Skashion said:

Its always nice to see a bit of optimism around here. /Sarcasm

judging by our performance yesterday, against arguably the best team in the league (bar ours) and at such a high pressure, emotional time and for us to not to get a result due to poor luck/bad officiating, then i can safely say well get a win at Everton.

Everton are no where near as good as this Liverpool side, they dont have a Suarez/Sturridge or Gerrard and they cant play Barry against us. Crystal Palace will be the hardest because of the brick wall they place over their goal, but with Aguero fit that shouldnt be a problem.

I have full faith we can win these last 6 games, were more than capable of doing so, lets just hope our players want it as well.

You would have to be seriously weak minded to think we're out of it when we are effectively only one point out of it. Let's see how Liverpool get on now. I thought they were pretty shocking yesterday after the first 25 minutes and can't believe we didn't stick 10 past them. They'll lose points between now and the end of the season, we just have to be good enough to win 6 games, 4 of which are at home.

How are we effectively 1 point out of it? We've still got to win our games in hand. Nothing is guaranteed in football.

People keep saying Liverpool will drop points. Granted they've been a bit iffy recently, they do keep winning though.

Almost all league winners drop at least some points over their last 4 fixtures. I believe the average number since the EPL began is around 4.

dippers are not as good as us and they are not nearly as good as the average League-winner over the past 21 years. They will drop points.

So it is on us and I am optimistic. From the 12 League fixtures between Sunderland away and Chavski here we won 11 and drew one. So damned right 6 straight can be done. And we're going to do it!

AlthamBlue said:
How are we effectively 1 point out of it? We've still got to win our games in hand. Nothing is guaranteed in football.

People keep saying Liverpool will drop points. Granted they've been a bit iffy recently, they do keep winning though.
If the red dippers get 89 points, hands up, fair play, they deserve it. 89 points is a winner's points total. Only once in the whole history of the top flight has 89 points not been enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.