My belief

Just imagine another Aguero moment but with the red dippers as the ones on the end of it

The pain and despair we saw the rags feeling would pale into insignificance!!!

So glad to see a positive thread which reflects my own thoughts. Of course we're still in it. If the dippers go unbeaten from here then fair enough they've deserved it, but I don't think they will. We still have a shout, and crucially the pressure in now very much on them to not fuck it up. Pressure can do strange things to a team.
No way is this over

if we struggle against sunderland , a scrappy 1-0 , i think the odds could lengthen , waiting for 7-2 or 4-1 , then put a few bob on.

gmckennasell said:
if we struggle against sunderland , a scrappy 1-0 , i think the odds could lengthen , waiting for 7-2 or 4-1 , then put a few bob on.

If we beat Sunderland, there is no way in the world the odds will lengthen, unless we pick up several injuries and suspensions during the game.

Only way we'll hit 4/1 is if we don't beat Sunderland.

Blue Punter said:
gmckennasell said:

If we beat Sunderland, there is no way in the world the odds will lengthen, unless we pick up several injuries and suspensions during the game.

The clever money is going on Chelsea at the mo...9-2 IS VERY VERY big

Am I missing something ?......the amount of pundits etc today saying that if Chelsea win all their remaining games they will be crowned champions, if Chelsea draw or win at Anfield and we win all ours we will be champions, am I right ?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Blue Punter said:
gmckennasell said:

The clever money is going on Chelsea at the mo...9-2 IS VERY VERY big
They were 7/1 before Swansea game ;)

Der Bomber said:
Almost all league winners drop at least some points over their last 4 fixtures. I believe the average number since the EPL began is around 4.

dippers are not as good as us and they are not nearly as good as the average League-winner over the past 21 years. They will drop points.

Im sorry but thats rubbish. 10 wins on the fly, with two top scorers over 20 and one who might possibly beat the record is not bad, and who was arguably the best side away weve faced. Its very very good and ill give Liverpool credit where its due, they have been amazing.

But i agree that they will drop points, Mourinho just has to win there, its the ultimate ego boost. If he wins hell be deemed 'the one who stopped Liverpool' and it will be a serious Chelsea boost as well. But that will then benefit us if we win all our 6 games.

kippaxblue76 said:
Am I missing something ?......the amount of pundits etc today saying that if Chelsea win all their remaining games they will be crowned champions, if Chelsea draw or win at Anfield and we win all ours we will be champions, am I right ?
yes you are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.