My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

Already seen this on others facebook accounts I see your a sheep!

Biggsy1 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

I have a Facebook account and find it akin to putting your tongue on a battery when you were a kid.

It's fucking painful but you can't stop looking at it, just to see how low and how twee people will go.

I have some daft people on my list who post cringeworthy stuff like "Woop woop - 2 more sleeps till weekend" , "Boooo. Little Harvey is poorly sick sick", "I need vodka and coke LOL" or whatever fucking teenage shit people post.

But I would never ever have a link to anyone who would post that kind of sub-Daily Mail tabloidesque brainless moronic tripe. Ever.

Fucking hilarious that the clown offered someone out on the internet though.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Challenger1978 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
And you are a spineless snivelling sheep. Have you bought Jay Z's song yet? I hear Jedward are doing a charity ditty too, maybe save your money for that?!

Coming from a spineless snivelling narsarcistic coward that is funny as hell. There are 168 hours in a week and you offer people out for a fight in the space of 2 or 3 hours when you have the backing of an entire football team.

Its people from this site you cretin the ones who you keep telling all and sundry hate me-they'd probably join in with you.....and YOU threatened me you oxygen thief.

Didsbury Dave said:
Biggsy1 said:

I have a Facebook account and find it akin to putting your tongue on a battery when you were a kid.

It's fucking painful but you can't stop looking at it, just to see how low and how twee people will go.

I have some daft people on my list who post cringeworthy stuff like "Woop woop - 2 more sleeps till weekend" , "Boooo. Little Harvey is poorly sick sick", "I need vodka and coke LOL" or whatever fucking teenage shit people post.

But I would never ever have a link to anyone who would post that kind of sub-Daily Mail tabloidesque brainless moronic tripe. Ever.

Fucking hilarious that the clown offered someone out on the internet though.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yes but Mr Geek, if you re read you will see I offered no one out, was the other way round.....P.S teenage shit....maybe don't add teenagers as friends, but then you and I could talk about this further couldn't we..... ;)

Still laughing at the teenage Garry Bushell here offering someone out....hahahaha

Fits nicely with your internet persona I suppose....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Coming from a spineless snivelling narsarcistic coward that is funny as hell. There are 168 hours in a week and you offer people out for a fight in the space of 2 or 3 hours when you have the backing of an entire football team.

Its people from this site you cretin the ones who you keep telling all and sundry hate me-they'd probably join in with you.....and YOU threatened me you oxygen thief.

Lmao i can add paraniod to the list now as well, so you're a paraniod spineless snivelling narsarscistic coward. BTW at no point have i threatend you infact i did actually say i have no reason to bang you out back on page 2 ;-) .

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

What an utter Wanker!

NHS Budget 2009: £102.3bn

£50M is 0.05% of that figure and wouldn't fund one new hospital ward.

The Defence Budget is £42bn so that's a whopping 0.1% of that figure and again wouldn't go very far in the grand scheme of things.

To put it into perspective... If you earn say £50k per year then this would be equivalent to you donating £25... before tax breaks!

I'm surprised such a "successful businessman" as yourself doesn't realise the drop in the ocean that this amount actually represents.

Try doing the maths and thinking beyond your own back door (pun intended!) for once, you odious little twerp!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.