My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

You are possibly the biggest prick, in the entire world.

GabbiHartCtid said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

Jesus, someone go for more popcorn.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
the number one religion in Haiti, is voodo, these are not educated people.

Which is less 'educated' than believing that the world was created by a god and started with just one man and woman, then a massive flood came but some bloke built a boat to save animals, then this other bloke turned water into wine, walked on water and was crucified before magically coming back to life in what way?

masterwig said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
the number one religion in Haiti, is voodo, these are not educated people.

Which is less 'educated' than believing that the world was created by a god and started with just one man and woman, then a massive flood came but some bloke built a boat to save animals, then this other bloke turned water into wine, walked on water and was crucified before magically coming back to life in what way?

Plus these bible stories always happen on convenient dates like Christmas or Easter. Why didn't Jesus get born or something on Tuesday 19th May or something?

TheMightyQuinn said:
masterwig said:

Plus these bible stories always happen on convenient dates like Christmas or Easter. Why didn't Jesus get born or something on Tuesday 19th May or something?

well then tuesday 19th may would be a celebrated day.

we haven't given £50 million pounds to people of haiti, the EU as a collective has.

TheMightyQuinn said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TMQ, I always had the impression you were a bit older than myself however some of the things you write (highlighted above) are staggeringly simplistic, would you mind telling me? PM's if you want.

What I mean is that we can always afford to go to war yet we can never afford to get a few more beds in hospitals or people off the street (unless there's a commonwealth games on).

I'm just saying it'd be money better spent if we spent it helping our own instead of killing others. Simplistic, definitely but then my ideals are quite simple when you get down to it.

I know of 3 people personally who have died due to not being able to afford medication for their cancer yet on a daily basis we spend millions on bombs and bullets that leave other people, or more recently a lot of our own youth, maimed or dead.
You always make perfect sense TMQ :)

GabbiHartCtid said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

who are you? nice work though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.