My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
the number one religion in Haiti, is voodo, these are not educated people.

Good point we should drown all the stupid people in the world that don't believe what we believe.

Those Jewish people been causing you a bit of a problem? Grown any facial hair recently? How about homosexuals, blacks and gypsies?

Hail Mein Fuhrer!!

*Just incase you couldn't tell I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!* KNOB

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

your about a week late with that..its already out on facebook!

GabbiHartCtid said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
SHAME ON YOU BRITAIN !!!!!! the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, mentally ill without treatment and british servicemen and women fighting without the best kit - yet we donate £50 million to the people of Haiti ...

You are possibly the biggest prick, in the entire world.

And you are a spineless snivelling sheep. Have you bought Jay Z's song yet? I hear Jedward are doing a charity ditty too, maybe save your money for that?!

Poor bastard down the road or poor bastard a cross the world it's still a poor bastard and I think the people of Haiti are a touch more in need of it at the mo...just a touch....

Hopefully out of that 50 million the majority of it gets to the people who need it and not syhphoned off along the way.

One thing I do expect is the large increase in Haitians claiming asylum so maybe it's beneficial in the long run to help sort them out there and maybe not when they arrive on the doorstep.

Although I agree charity starts at home...

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
GabbiHartCtid said:
You are possibly the biggest prick, in the entire world.

And you are a spineless snivelling sheep. Have you bought Jay Z's song yet? I hear Jedward are doing a charity ditty too, maybe save your money for that?!

Coming from a spineless snivelling narsarcistic coward that is funny as hell. There are 168 hours in a week and you offer people out for a fight in the space of 2 or 3 hours when you have the backing of an entire football team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.