My Facebook Status-PLEASE USE.

Sultana of Brunei said:
Having known Didsbury Dave for 35 years I can categorically state that Brooklands 'Mussolini' Blue does not have the foggiest idea about him. Not even the first inkling.

Regrettably, I know enough about BB to know that he is an attention seeking idiot that tries too hard to build a crass brand around himself. Unfortunately for him, it is a brand that nobody wants to be associated with. (Unless you count the anonymous fans and supporters of his that he keeps posting about).
you said it best....

aphex said:
this stuff blows up every six months or so. everything turns into a bb2 witchhunt. i've been party to it myself.

surely though, is there no-one else on here that can ilicit a response? are we that devoid of characters on here.

someone change the record.

If he's going to be provocative and bigoted he's got to deal with the consequences. He knows what he's doing when he posts kid's stuff like this thread.

And if he's going to go around sniping on other people's threads (ie mine) then I'm coming after him.

He can never get the better of me because I know who he is, and some of his secrets, and he doesn't know me from Adam.

This "character" you are talking about made up on here that I take hard drugs and sleep with prostitutes in my spare time.

What a guy. What a "character".

It's fun to humiliate someone like that.

Didsbury Dave said:
This if fucking hilarious.

How about telling the good people of Bluemoon who fall for your bullshit about your history as a troll on other websites? Why not start with when you faked your own death? I'm sure your little right wing bigotted fans will laugh at that one...

How about you post my name. And I'll post yours. How about that?

Then we'll see who really knows who. Plenty on this forum, not including you, do know who I am. So let's see who looks a knob after that then.

Oh mate, you are going down a road here you really shouldn't....the gauntlet is thrown.

I respect internet privacy, though, even for idiots, so if you'd rather back out just say the word.....

Lmao you've just answered my question for brooklands.

Challenger1978 said:
So which are you A or B ? lol :-

A) A Lying paranoid spineless snivelling narcissistic coward.

B) A thick as pig shit paranoid spineless snivelling narcissistic coward.

Come on crow whats your answer.

Didsbury Dave said:
aphex said:
this stuff blows up every six months or so. everything turns into a bb2 witchhunt. i've been party to it myself.

surely though, is there no-one else on here that can ilicit a response? are we that devoid of characters on here.

If he's going to be provocative and bigoted he's got to deal with the consequences. He knows what he's doing when he posts kid's stuff like this thread.

And if he's going to go around sniping on other people's threads (ie mine) then I'm coming after him.

He can never get the better of me because I know who he is, and some of his secrets, and he doesn't know me from Adam.

This "character" you are talking about made up on here that I take hard drugs and sleep with prostitutes in my spare time.

You sound like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. I like you. :-)

Didsbury Dave said:
aphex said:

your not the first to be foe'd by brooklands. i was foe'd, or claimed to be.

and im not calling him a character. im suggesting there must be other people on here to berate

surely?

[quote="stonerblue]
dont apologise for giving that dick some stick.[/quote]
i like the banter on here, but when the likes of p.d.c. and bb2 post ignorant remarks-it brings oot me bad side. i ve the height of respect for all other blues,but the apology was to any one offended- except those two clowns!

Didsbury Dave said:
aphex said:

Stand away from your PC and breathe.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Adam Donnelly said:
Look how many replys this muppet has got. (Now im adding to it)
Thats just what he wants.

He is just lonely now that the trade and labour club has closed in brooklands
so he tries and gets a reaction coming out with the crap he does on here.

It's his way of making new friends

You know nothing about me you clown, but thanks for the reply.

I do
You support City and your from brooklands Plus your a tool
So I know a few things
Clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.