my first car

AkanjisAfro

So this year I will be looking to buy my first car. I want something a bit different so not a corsa or fiesta. Budget of 6k max. Anyone got any suggestions
What was your first car?

Driving should be fun. Grab yourself something sweet like a pre-owned 3.2 litre 343 brake horse BMW M3 2 door coupe.

1961_vintage said:
Driving should be fun. Grab yourself something sweet like a pre-owned 3.2 litre 343 brake horse BMW M3 2 door coupe.

Insurance would be stupid

Tuearts right boot said:
You could narrow it down a bit more, give us a bit of a clue....practical, sporty, family, off road, fanny magnet, 4x4, van....?????

Sporty and doesn't need to be a fanny magnet I can cope. Don't need the car for that

Mcfc_nathan_ said:
Tuearts right boot said:
You could narrow it down a bit more, give us a bit of a clue....practical, sporty, family, off road, fanny magnet, 4x4, van....?????

Sporty and doesn't need to be a fanny magnet I can cope. Don't need the car for that

If i had 6k i would probably get a seat leon diesal cupra, fast, sporty and with good tax and mpg, ticks all the boxes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.