MY MP THE THIEF

NQT said:
When he was asked why he carried on claiming in the summer recess when he was back in his constituency, he said he put it in the freezer.
A very nobel gesture by a clearly very noble public servant. I presume he must stop buying food for the first two months of each Parliamentary term due to his freezer already being stocked full of food for him to feast on.

What? He doesn't?????????

*falls off chair*

They need to change the rules to stop it happening. As long as there are loopholes they will be exploited.

Until they do then fair play to the MPs, I'd probably be doing the same if I could. You can't tell me nobody on here has 'taken advantage' of expenses offered by their employer.

masterwig said:
They need to change the rules to stop it happening. As long as there are loopholes they will be exploited.

Until they do then fair play to the MPs, I'd probably be doing the same if I could. You can't tell me nobody on here has 'taken advantage' of expenses offered by their employer.
No. But I don't put myself up as a paragon of virtue, or tell others how to live their lives.

Anyone heard about the MP who put in a claim for buying manure? How very apt that the taxpayer foots the bill for that.

There was the Labour MP on newsnight last night, she was mp for luton, she claimed 2nd home allowance in Southampton....wait for it......."because my partner of 30 years lives there" I dont know whats more ridiculous, the claims or the not understanding why we (the tax payer) should feel aggrieved/have a right to know) its going to change politics for ever all this stuff......there will be some who get forced out...here's hoping anyway...thank god for the mole in Whitehall eh!!!!

brass neck said:
There was the Labour MP on newsnight last night, she was mp for luton, she claimed 2nd home allowance in Southampton....wait for it......."because my partner of 30 years lives there" I dont know whats more ridiculous, the claims or the not understanding why we (the tax payer) should feel aggrieved/have a right to know) its going to change politics for ever all this stuff......there will be some who get forced out...here's hoping anyway...thank god for the mole in Whitehall eh!!!!
Should put them all in a big dorm, with a canteen and UNsubsidised bar.

Hazel Blears has a face you'd never tire of smashing with a golf club.

This is the same women when, upon the Manchester congestion charge vote being comprehensively lost, claimed it was because "the voters hadn't realised the charges wouldn't come in until after the transport improvements had been made", or in other words "the people of Greater Manchester are wrong, and stupid".

Matty said:
Hazel Blears has a face you'd never tire of smashing with a golf club.

This is the same women when, upon the Manchester congestion charge vote being comprehensively lost, claimed it was because "the voters hadn't realised the charges wouldn't come in until after the transport improvements had been made", or in other words "the people of Greater Manchester are wrong, and stupid".
She is as pompous, arrogant and unpleasant as she is stupid.

tommyducks said:
brass neck said:
Should put them all in a big dorm, with a canteen and UNsubsidised bar.
Exactly. Surely their London homes should just be a rented flat provided to them free of charge while they are at Westminster. That way, when they lose their seats, the flat is vacated and passed onto their replacement. That's how 'company accommodation' works for most people lucky enough to have it.

And if their seat is within an hour's commute of Westminster, they can f*ck off altogether and stay at their constituency home.

I hate this attitude of the M.Ps saying, it’s wrong, disgusting and it has to change...like the guy on newsnight who as it turned out was married to the daughter of lord Sainsbury, his family owned seven homes, and he was claiming the allowance. He was on TV trying to spin his way around the situation by saying the system is rotten, it has to change...almost trying to take a moral high ground when he had just been caught for having his own nose in the trough 2 mins ago....its total and utter arrogance.....they say it has to change, the media say it has to change, we say it has to change...but it’s not changing...surely it’s not hard, just make some rules up over a week that will sort it out....but NO they will want an enquiry a report a select committee a investigation ANYTHING that will stop them having to do anything for as long as possible. This is where politics falls down in G.B if you asked most of the electorate now they would say anyone who has been caught bagging the system should GO....NOW........ to be replaced by someone else; they think they are not replaceable because they are arrogant..THEY ARE...but if the nation as a whole stood up and said we want them out....there is no way we could do it, the answer would be “you get to vote every four years, that’s how our democracy works”.... so conveniently the M.Ps get four years for there misdemeanours to blow away before they ask us to renew there contracts....nice work if you can get it....

I don’t see the opposition calling for general election WHY..Because they have their nose in the trough as well. Nice......there is nobody left to represent the electorate now...and that why nobody votes anymore, the ruling elite pretend that fact upsets them but in fact it keeps them in a job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.