MY MP THE THIEF

what about the secretary who has taken no wages for two years, his wife has millions, he was trying to make out he was a saint, he fucking stopped his wages two years ago knowing that they were going to be exposed sooner or later, then there is the speaker having a go at mps who have kept their claims down and have been speaking to the press, then the twat launched an investigation costing thousands trying to locate the mole...all wankers

Find how deep your MP's snout is in the trough here

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8044207.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8044207.stm</a>

exileindevon said:
DirtyEddie said:
and douglas hogg claimed for having his moat cleaned.

his moat for fucks sake!
pmsl made my day that
mine too. i mentioned the term parody in my first post but now there can be no doubt about it.

i know labour has changed almost beyond recognition from being the party of the working class, but it is quite funny to see labour mps like smith and prescott claiming for bath plugs and toilet seats and then you have old school tories like gummer and hogg claiming for mole catching and moat cleaning.

this whole episode is so laughable im starting to believe its a massive hoax by chris morris.

i think you ve missed off prescotts fake beams on the front of his house to make it look like a tudor mansion

The pigs who have been outed with their noses in the trough should, from now on , be referred to in the House as The Dishonorable Member for ......... wherever or My Dishonorable 'friend'.

andrew mackay 1 of camerons aides has resigned over expenses claims.I for one await the resignation of the fluffy duster man with glee.
O mackay is julie kirkbrides husband it gets better lol..i hate that woman.

A friend in the legal profession says they should all be prosecuted under 'The Fraud Act 2006' and, furthermore, if they were ordinary members of the public, the majority would be. One law for them - another for us. If you google Fraud Act 2006 and have the patience to start reading it, it will not take a layman long to realise that they should have had a knock on the door by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.