My new dog

We have to be careful with our Zikos even with treats. Quite often when we're out another dog owner will go to give him a treat and their own dog will obviously try and get in on the act and, once given, that's Zikos's treat and you'd better keep your paws off it mate! He also never knowingly lets a discarded carrier bag go by without thorough investigation, you never know what hidden treasures can be found in one.
Discarded Pounbakery and mcdonalds paper bags are my mutts faves. He will cross the road to investigate one.

Let us know the results mate, bet she throws up some proper left field ones, be surprised if she doesn't have some Anatolian Shepherd and Golden Retriever in her.
Drum roll please.....................

(you're not far off Harry)

25% Chihuahua
25% White Swiss Shepherd
12.5% Bulldog (American)
12.5% Weimaraner
25% Breed Group(s)
Asian
Herding
Terrier
Hound
Sporting

Drum roll please.....................

(you're not far off Harry)

25% Chihuahua
25% White Swiss Shepherd
12.5% Bulldog (American)
12.5% Weimaraner
25% Breed Group(s)
Asian
Herding
Terrier
Hound
Sporting
Pmsl, I bet you didn’t expect Chihuahua did you mate haha, tbh I’ve seen a few of these done before and they ALWAYS throw a complete random looks nothing like it breed in there, she’s a real beauty though TBS .

Pmsl, I bet you didn’t expect Chihuahua did you mate haha, tbh I’ve seen a few of these done before and they ALWAYS throw a complete random looks nothing like it breed in there, she’s a real beauty though TBS .
Well she is from Mexico so I was hoping for a wild coyote mix but not surprised to see a chihuahua pop up. Imagine that and a shep trying to mate, euch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.