My Niece stinks

My cousin had a moustache at 15. She looked ridiculous coz she's a good looking girl. She had it for a few years to be honest. My mum took over the situation and was doing some sort of demo on fake tan or new make up product and just said, "Right, lets whip off that hair on your top lip."

And nobody has mentioned or seen it since.

johnmc said:
intheknow! said:
Ha ha, people on here are sooo mean!

Just speak too your sister NOT in front of your niece and say, have you noticed X smells? Then say, your sister needs to speak to her about body hygiene and deodrant etc, so that she doesn't get bullied.

I realised recently that I don't need to use deodrant because I don't smell when I sweat! Apparently, a small number of Europeans have a gene that means they don't produce a certain protein in their sweat that attracts the bacteria that produces BO. Sounds disgusting but the way to tell is if you have only dry earwax, which I do! If you do too, you don't need deodrant.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/sifting-the-evidence/2013/feb/14/wasting-money-deodorant-ears" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/sifti ... orant-ears</a>

I guarantee that you stink like offal

ITK are you the OP's niece by any chance

Pellegrini59 said:
My cousin had a moustache at 15. She looked ridiculous coz she's a good looking girl. She had it for a few years to be honest. My mum took over the situation and was doing some sort of demo on fake tan or new make up product and just said, "Right, lets whip off that hair on your top lip."

And nobody has mentioned or seen it since.

Lol! Well done

foxy said:
This thread is hilarious!

Regimental bath:

Group activity involving a bath of freezing cold water, several containers of scouring powder, Brasso and brillo pads. Performed upon one who is a reesty bastard.
Which Regiment ??

Cover your face in Jam for no reason then ask your sister .. 'has your daughter had a wash since the day she came out of your rank stinking minge ?'

Markt85 said:
Cover your face in Jam for no reason then ask your sister .. 'has your daughter had a wash since the day she came out of your rank stinking minge ?'

Then get a stocking full of golf balls from your trouser leg and spill them over the floor. She will get the idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.