My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

Pathetic over reaction from the OP.
There aren't many good left backs defensively in world football. Equally, there aren't many offensively better than Kolarov in world football. You would be viewing him differently if our forwards had shown more life and got on to the numerous crosses he got himself into great positions for in order to get the crosses in.
He gets the assist for the 1st goal. Most of their threat came down our right, and their goal was nothing to do with him.
We know he has his short comings, but so does just about every member of our squad.
Negativity today, not unexpected given that this is City we're talking about, is strange to me- we played pretty gash but won a crucial game. Won it late, just like the red shit have been doing for 20 years - getting a winner when everyone else was ready to give up. I'll have some more of that please, when necessary!
Onwards and upwards brothers.

Colins Bellend said:
The fact Kolarov got MOM says more about how bad the rest were than about him.

PS
He is SHIT!

Another one who knows jack shit about football.

DD said:
shikariblue said:
Colins Bellend said:

PS
He is SHIT!

Are you talking about him or you? The latter seems more likely if you rate Kolarov.

I rate Kolarov, i think he's done very well for us since the FA Cup Semi final but then again i also rate the manager and don't think he's a clown

DD said:
shikariblue said:
Colins Bellend said:

PS
He is SHIT!

Are you talking about him or you? The latter seems more likely if you rate Kolarov.

Well let's put it this way. Mancini obviously rates him in some sense. And I'm pretty sure he knows a lot more about football. Now, as I've said about a thousand times: defensively poor, attacking is good though. That's why I rate him. To call him shit is very, very harsh. Have some people ever played football on here?

shikariblue said:
DD said:
shikariblue said:

Well let's put it this way. Mancini obviously rates him in some sense. And I'm pretty sure he knows a lot more about football. Now, as I've said about a thousand times: defensively poor, attacking is good though. That's why I rate him. To call him shit is very, very harsh. Have some people ever played football on here?

But if he's defensively poor surely that is a problem. I'm not sure he's that great attacking either. His flat pass crossing rarely poses a problem. I appreciate we scored from one of his crosses last night but it's a rarity.

He isn't good enough for where we are at this moment in time. He's a weak link.

b1ood hybrid said:
This thread is a joke, just get behind the team
It's a forum, designed for discussion and debate. I doubt very much if AK is reading this feeling down.
I always back City at the game by the same rule I am entitled to have a say and an opinion on it and the players.
The jokes are on the non football posts somewhere

Just got to have someone to vilify, haven't we?

Kolarov and Dzeko today, Balo and Barry last season.

Watch out Nasri, you're next and Silva is about 2 poor games away from a backlash.

OP your location is "Forza Mancini". Trust him, he's forgotten more abouit the game than any of us will ever know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.