My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course but i'm struggling to understand how anyone can think that his crossing wasn't anything but very good last night. He put a great ball in for the first goal and in the second half put in numerous excellent crosses which no one was going to take a chance on, there was one where the ball looked like it was going to run out for a goal kick and he put the ball across from a brilliant angle but no one took a chance and the defender ended up chesting it back to the keeper to pick up and then of course there was his ball in for Dzeko's header

All in all i thought he played really well last night and has played well in most games he's played in since the FA Cup semi final

city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.

This is one of the last strands of the TYPICAL CITY thread, for some reason City fans have always needed a whipping boy.
Kolorov tries his best if that is not good enough the manager will sort it out.

He caused us so many problems at the back last night, he left our left hand side extremely exposed. The amount of times he was beaten by his man, or was about 10 yards behind his man, not to mention making one successful tackle all game.

One tackle, and one shot on target, and a defelcted cross-assist does not warrant MOM for me.

Barry was brilliant when he came on.... he is my MOM by a country mile.

pepsi_dave said:
He caused us so many problems at the back last night, he left our left hand side extremely exposed. The amount of times he was beaten by his man, or was about 10 yards behind his man, not to mention making one successful tackle all game.

One tackle, and one shot on target, and a defelcted cross-assist does not warrant MOM for me.

My thoughts exactly. It wasn't the worse game he's had but in the champions league we need our best defence he leaves us to open just like against Napoli. I would rather him of played against villa and clichy last night

Massive_Shroom said:
pepsi_dave said:

My thoughts exactly. It wasn't the worse game he's had but in the champions league we need our best defence he leaves us to open just like against Napoli. I would rather him of played against villa and clichy last night

Can you really say that after we've just won? As again, I do believe Clichy is the better. However, you can't spout shit saying you would have swapped the left backs when we won both games in the end, surely?

he was very good attacking last night for me. but the simple fact is that he cannot defend for shit, out wide he backs off and gives the opposition time to pick a cross, he's beaten too easily for pace (although wasn't last night to be fair to the lad) and he rarely makes a challenge

Yes he gives us something going forward and attacking wise had a decent game - but as a defender he is woeful, everytime they attacked on that side they seemd to get behind him and get good crosses in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.