My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

dctid said:
city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.

This is a piss take i assume

Sadly, it appears not.

Hopefully, he's just pissed.

Mancini - ohhh said:
Kolorov is actually more of a wingback than a leftback..

Hence is plays more as a LW or LM for Serbia.

He is fantastic going forward but his eagerness to go forward always exposes him defensively..

If we were playing 351 - He would most likely be a hero every game, thats why Lazio fans loved him.

Lazio were that good - they only needed 10.

OP - Kolarov is by no means our best player. Hell - he probably isn't even our best left back, but he had a decent game tonight & was the MOTM against Blackburn too. He gets in good positions and when Nigel is on form and where he should be, his lack of positional sense is covered for.

The boys didn't play well tonight, but we ground out the result - something that has been questioned about us, rejoice in the moment.

city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.

seinfield.gif

fucking joke thread. he had a top game was left with 2 men to mark alot of the time. he was potent in attack and always put the ball into the right areas.

city diehard said:
are you on crack?

watched him during the second half as he was near me, fucking terrible left back, non existent when it comes to defending.

giving him MOTM was the biggest clarkie ever.

ban-mcfc said:
watched him during the second half as he was near me, fucking terrible left back, non existent when it comes to defending.

giving him MOTM was the biggest clarkie ever.

I can think of many many worse left backs and the reality is if he was to leave City he would get a top european club

city diehard said:
How dare you question whether I'm behind the team or not. I never broadcast my views with angst in the stadium. But excuse me, I am allowed to have, if it's O.K by you, to an opinion on players. "Not 4 goals up at half time." First game was West Brom 4-0 loss. So get off the "I'm a bigger fan than you" brigade.Tit.
It's either that or you're an idiot.

borassic said:
fucking joke thread. he had a top game was left with 2 men to mark alot of the time. he was potent in attack and always put the ball into the right areas.
sure.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.