My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolarov

blueinsa said:
As a full back the lad is woeful. No positional sense and no pace whatsoever.

Yes he needs fitness but i don't rate him and i think Bob feels the exact same way.

hes fuckin crap im afraid.

prefer clichy or even zaba at left back.

hes ok going forward but fuck me he cannot defend at all. woeful.

saying that, he wasnt too bad today but in general i think hes a huge liability, and other teams definately target him

Got to be the worst fullback I have ever seen in a city shirt! Only been watching city for 39 years though.

I always try to defend players from the fickleness of football supporters but i find him undefendable to be honest

Danamy said:
I always try to defend players from the fickleness of football supporters but i find him undefendable to be honest

All the best Dan and hope all is well.

To think, didn't Mou once state that AK was the best he had seen?

Must have been a different AK to the one we got if so lol.

Buzzbar said:
Got to be the worst fullback I have ever seen in a city shirt! Only been watching city for 39 years though.
Log off.

He ain't the best but that is laughable, until Clichy arrived Kolarov was the best LB we've had for years.

He is shite, wank defensively and going forward he scores a goal every 50 shots and has 1 good cross a season.
Clichy should start every league game and zaba is better at left back than right back ( arsenal display showed this ) so there is no need to pick kolarov.

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:

All the best Dan and hope all is well.

To think, didn't Mou once state that AK was the best he had seen?

Must have been a different AK to the one we got if so lol.

All the best to you and your family for 2012 aswell mate.

He doesn't give us anything to our play like Clichy does

It's a shame it's not like American Football and we could just bring Kolarov on for free kicks because that's all he's got to be honest, i'm disappointed in the lad

des hardi said:
i heard he is shagging rooney s gran!!!!
Shame she wasn't playing instead of him today.
Would have been an improvement....

I'd put Pab Zab at LB before Kolarov.

and Clichy first obviously, who imo is an absolutely fantastic player, both going forward and defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.