My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolarov

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I've give him a lot of stick, so thought I'd watch him a bit more closely today.

We all know he's shite at defending, but people keep telling me he can attack. He can't!

He does one good cross in about 20, time and time again, can't beat the first man. He's too slow. He's just not good enough.

That's it.
It always seems as if we're playing with ten men when he's on.

To be fair today zabaleta did nothing either.

For me Richards and Clichy should play in every league game going forward.

He's certainly not good enough to compete at the levels we are aspiring to but to say he is the worst we have ever had is comedy gold.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

I agree. Ashley Cole never seems to have had rests all these years so I'm sure our lads can play the Prem games.

danburge82 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

I agree. Ashley Cole never seems to have had rests all these years so I'm sure our lads can play the Prem games.

Exactly. We can't afford any more fuck ups in the next 3 games and they are Liverpool, Wigan and Spurs so not easy. The last 2 games have been shite for us. Richards made a difference as soon as he came on. Zab just doesn't have the quality as much as he gives everything.

I backed him in the first half of last season and have wanted him to succeed, but he's just an awful player. Chivu may be in his early 30's but I'm certain he'd make much better back up than this pillock. And for those waiting to pounce on anyone who dare criticise him, Fuck off, good and bad signings happen and since Roberto arrived they've been mostly good but in Kolamug's case he isn't one of them.

TBH Zaba is a better Left-back than Kolarov, maybe we should be playing him further forward.

itisrising said:
TBH Zaba is a better Left-back than Kolarov, maybe we should be playing him further forward.
Really ?...although he played well against Arsenal his distribution was shocking yesterday when he came on; piss poor.

I dont think he played particularly well yesterday and certainly didnt get forward as often as usual, but still he provided a couple of excellent crosses such as the one the kepper saved with his legs, dzeko should have got a touch too.

To say he isnt good going forward is ridiculous, he has created a number of chances this year from his crosses and I can think of three assists of the top of my head (qpr, Villareal. Wolves) plus the two goals he has also scored (Wolves, Napoli) and thats in a limited number of games he has been involved in. One thing about Kolarov is he doesnt hide, we have other full backs who offer very little going forward but as they dont make the occasional rubbish cross, and so receive a lot less criticism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.