My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolarov

Buzzbar said:
Got to be the worst fullback I have ever seen in a city shirt! Only been watching city for 39 years though.

Get fucked you red tit.

The truth about Kolarov

RED fuckin get real ! Thought this was about putting your view forward . Being a blue is about seeing the funny side like getting pissed wet through at Macc watching the goat get the winner thinking we had turned a corner!! If you can't take it son you've not lived!

Buzzbar said:
RED fuckin get real ! Thought this was about putting your view forward . Being a blue is about seeing the funny side like getting pissed wet through at Macc watching the goat get the winner thinking we had turned a corner!! If you can't take it son you've not lived!

I can smell a red twat a mile off. Ever heard of Frontzeck, Jason Van Blerk ?

The truth about Kolarov

Yes mate the german was crap but by today's standards AK is shit, just because he wears a blue shirt doesn't mean you can't have an point of view. And get that nose checked out, see you outside entrance C on Tuesday and you can see my "better dead than red " tattoo and apologise if you like!

Sky Blue said:
Buzzbar said:
Got to be the worst fullback I have ever seen in a city shirt! Only been watching city for 39 years though.

Get fucked you red tit.

No need to give him Shit and call him a rag. Kolarov is Fuking Shit maybe not worst left back but utter Shite

If Kolarov is the worst anyone has seen they havent been watching long.

JasminBosnia said:
AK47 just recovered from injury, give him some time :) and more offensive role in a team. Stop slagging off any of our precious players!!!

Some time he's had more than anough for me i can slate who i want i just think he's crap

JasminBosnia said:
AK47 just recovered from injury, give him some time :) and more offensive role in a team. Stop slagging off any of our precious players!!!

Sorry but he is gash, sad to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.