My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolarov

Kolarov has his faults but apart from pace I don't think Clichy is that much better. Clichy is good against lesser team but as we saw against Chelsea come the bigger games he struggles. Always did for Arsenal.

Anthony_18 said:
Kolarov has his faults but apart from pace I don't think Clichy is that much better. Clichy is good against lesser team but as we saw against Chelsea come the bigger games he struggles. Always did for Arsenal.

Clichy is one of the best in the league and certainly the best we've had in a long time.He's light years ahead of Kolarov.

Anthony_18 said:

That's extremely harsh.

Apart from the Chelsea game and being outjumped by Morison against Norwich (game was already won) he's been practically flawless.

Re: The truth about Kolorov

de niro said:
city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.

rather have clichy but big al aint shit.

hes wank

FantasyIreland said:
Anthony_18 said:

Clichy is one of the best in the league and certainly the best we've had in a long time.He's light years ahead of Kolarov.
Kolarov and Clichy are two of the best left backs in the country and there's very little between them

Clichy is quicker. In shooting and crossing Kolarov has the edge

Don't go off one game - if you did you could say on the back of the Chelsea game that Clichy was rubbish. I bet Messi has bad games too. Silva had bad games when he first came to City.

franksinatra said:
Marvin said:
Kolarov has been out for about 6 weeks.

If you want to judge him on his first game back you are a fool

Some players get dispensation others dont. Some players after poor performances we are reliably told are "confidence players" and so if they get rotated and dont play well its Mancinis fault. Kolarov is all to often an easy target.

Absolutely spot on mate. Kolarov is the best left back we've had since Donachie.. Prior to Clichy!

All these saying Zabba is better... give your head a wobble. Zabba is a good utility/squad player... that's it! Slows our attack down and is very wasteful. Although to be fair he wasn't on his own yesterday...

levets said:
franksinatra said:
Marvin said:
Kolarov has been out for about 6 weeks.

If you want to judge him on his first game back you are a fool

Some players get dispensation others dont. Some players after poor performances we are reliably told are "confidence players" and so if they get rotated and dont play well its Mancinis fault. Kolarov is all to often an easy target.

Absolutely spot on mate. Kolarov is the best left back we've had since Donachie.. Prior to Clichy!

All these saying Zabba is better... give your head a wobble. Zabba is a good utility/squad player... that's it! Slows our attack down and is very wasteful. Although to be fair he wasn't on his own yesterday...

Kolarov is supposedly great offensively, however, he only executes this first time low driven cross into a general area which 9 times out of 10 ends up us losing possession. People said he was good offensively, he's not and defensively don't get me started. Clichy is 10 times the player then Kolarov.

Jose was in for Kolorov before we came in with the Cash! So then, Jose, you wanna talk about a swap for one of your players? how about Ozil who aint havin' a good time atm? just take this waste of fkin space from us, NOW.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 pm --<br /><br />
city diehard said:
levets said:
franksinatra said:

Bwahahaha ok.......

Bobby mac, Hinchcliffe, Power........

buzzer1 said:
Jose was in for Kolorov before we came in with the Cash! So then, Jose, you wanna talk about a swap for one of your players? how about Ozil who aint havin' a good time atm? just take this waste of fkin space from us, NOW.

-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 pm --

city diehard said:
levets said:

Bwahahaha ok.......

It's a good job we didn't have internet back in the day as Power would have had his own 45 pager.....

Sky Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
Jose was in for Kolorov before we came in with the Cash! So then, Jose, you wanna talk about a swap for one of your players? how about Ozil who aint havin' a good time atm? just take this waste of fkin space from us, NOW.

-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 pm --

Bwahahaha ok.......

It's a good job we didn't have internet back in the day as Power would have had his own 45 pager.....

Think pricetags these days have a lot to do with it and the mad big brother cameras and stats of a modern player, what with the fitness regimes of a moden player etc etc,the like of Power would have flourished as he was never a big lashhead from memery and Bobby mac was the bollocks, but to say AK is the best since Donachie(barr Clichy) is totally wide of the mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.