My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolarov

halpo123 said:
fuckin laughable thread he's off the top of my head played maybe 35 -40 games for us and made how many miistakes?
Best defence this season best defence last season yet our left backs shit even though roberto bought him and jose wanted him
fuckin hell you lot must live your life on a com puter ,bit of advice Go the fuckin match

Fuk all to do with going the match mate and been going since 83/84,still going to this day and am in 111, so i see what goes on first hand. The thread is about a player, not the whole defence, i was personally unsure about Corluka after the first few games but my mates said he was mint, i am now saying AK aint good enough to be at the top with us, he wont be here when/if we get to were we wanna be, just like AJ won't be among a few others, not a witch hunt but just peoples opinions and yes, even great managers like Jose can be wrong about someone or maybe he woulda played him differently, fuk knows but right now he aint good enough, see you tomorrow night.

halpo123 said:
fuckin laughable thread he's off the top of my head played maybe 35 -40 games for us and made how many miistakes?
Best defence this season best defence last season yet our left backs shit even though roberto bought him and jose wanted him
fuckin hell you lot must live your life on a com puter ,bit of advice Go the fuckin match

Bit of advice for you:

Get yourself down to Specsavers!

Don't know why he's getting stick. He hardly put a foot wrong at all yesterday. It was clear that he needs match fitness as he's been injured for a while now...

Jumanji said:
Don't know why he's getting stick. He hardly put a foot wrong at all yesterday. It was clear that he needs match fitness as he's been injured for a while now...
That's because he never put a foot in lol

If Jose wanted him so much he would have bought him he spent 22m on Coentrao so 17m is nothing if he Really wanted him. I hope Juve come in for him the we can go out and get Jordi Alba from Valencia.

pudge said:
Jumanji said:
Bullshit.

Jumanji said:
pudge said:
Jumanji said:
Bullshit.
Doesn't tackle, can't defend, can't cross (contrary to popular belief) but has a powerful shot.

All of these 'qualities' were on display Sunday

buzzer1 said:
levets said:
buzzer1 said:
Jose was in for Kolorov before we came in with the Cash! So then, Jose, you wanna talk about a swap for one of your players? how about Ozil who aint havin' a good time atm? just take this waste of fkin space from us, NOW.

-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 pm --

Bwahahaha ok.......

Bobby mac, Hinchcliffe, Power........

Bobby Mac? bollocks...
Hinchcliffe... maybe. Forgot about him
Power... Never a left back

Bobby mac deffo, only kept out the England team by Sansome and yes we werent world cup winners, even so in this day and age and even from back then to now, wouldda matched and if not imo have bettered AK, hinchcliffe wouldda pissed all over him., and imo so would Power(yes as a left back goung forward just as AK is supposed to do).

Kept out the England team for what ?

Attacking wise, I think Kolarov is much better than Clichy. Agree/Disagree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.