My opinion about Kolarov

I find him consistently poor but if you believe the Italian media both AC and Inter want him, he is still highly rated in Italy. It might be because of the slower pace there that means his own lack of pace is less exposed. A move back there would be the best thing for everyone I think, but I can't see him moving until summer.

He was embarrassing last night, one of his last crosses was the impetus for the stadium to start emptying (even more) in disgust. Pub league stuff.

LoveCity said:
I find him consistently poor but if you believe the Italian media both AC and Inter want him, he is still highly rated in Italy. It might be because of the slower pace there that means his own lack of pace is less exposed. A move back there would be the best thing for everyone I think, but I can't see him moving until summer.

He was embarrassing last night, one of his last crosses was the impetus for the stadium to start emptying (even more) in disgust. Pub league stuff.

I am not sure Inter want him, they have the Japanese guy and he is doing well.
Or is he their right back ?

Nagatomo is a left-back but just like us a top team like Inter would want two top players in as many positions as possible. And if they believe Kolarov is top quality, then we shouldn't argue. It looks like they will lose Chivu on a Bosman and I think he is their other left-back.

Does it concern anyone that mancini seems to rate him ? Must admit it baffles me.

Having two top left back in the same age is not ideal IMO, the back up should be whether experienced player ( 30 or above ) or talented youngster who will accept the rotation policy.

Really? I think david luiz could be gem among rocks once he matures in terms of his decision making and marking.

I laughed when kolarov took that first free kick...because i knew he'd miss everything. lol.

He's just very one dimensional.

citymad said:
Does it concern anyone that mancini seems to rate him ? Must admit it baffles me.

Never rated him since he's been here. Probably the worst player in the league? I've certainly never seen a supposed full back exposed as much - he is dreadful. In fact, I'd go as far as to say the team are better with ten men as he causes more trouble.

Shame really, besause he seems a nice bloke.

Shove him out as a wide left-sided midfielder while we're struggling with injuries and suspensions.

We need to freshen things up for the Wigan game, and we don't have many other alternatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.