My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

Hahah i thought today was one of his better performances... I do understand the frustration the other games, and his positioning wasn't the best, but wooah. I saw some of the other defender over commit in to challanges worse then he did.

adammck said:
Hahah i thought today was one of his better performances... I do understand the frustration the other games, and his positioning wasn't the best, but wooah. I saw some of the other defender over commit in to challanges worse then he did.
Doesn't matter. All that matters is some are okay no matter how much they mess up, but others are bad no matter what they contribute.

city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.

you are shit , and i really dont care

city diehard said:
He is shit, I really don't know if other people saw the same match as me. He is the weak link. You are told as a kid, either go to man and trackle, or stand off (which he does) and block the cross. He does neither. Granted he gets in good offensive poositions, but unfortunatly these first time flat cross are dogshit, and was lucky on this occasion one of them worked tonight (1st goal). Carling cup for me.

jeepers, just jeepers, was probably one of our best player on the night

city diehard said:

Lay off the hard stuff bud,too much for you.

Getting back he was too slow, too many balls dinked over his head and him being left for dust for lesscot to come in and save his arse.

Much better going forward though, but only for the fact we had fuck all going on creatively in the middle of the park that the ball always ended up being played for him to run on to, which he did well.

Clichy wins more tackles and has more pace, I'm not sure if his crosses are as good as kolorovs though, swings n roundabouts.

Kolorov was clear MotM tonight - the lad covered a lot of ground and was providing chance after chance - until Vilareal shut off our supply to him

He played well tonight, and almost got a few goals.

This is way too harsh for a backup leftback, most teams would kill to get a reserve player who can do what Kolarov just did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.