My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

OP, you would of been more accurate saying silva was dogshit tonight, and he was simples, and you didnt mention it but picked on someone who created most of our chances.

Freestyler said:
opinions are opinions and everyone is entitled to one, but fuck me in the real world and back to reality if Alexander Kolarov was MOTM tonight, i've given up all hope.

Dire game.

his positioning a generous 4/10

tackling 1/10

going forward 3/10

overall on average doesn't warrant anything above 2/10.

the only way he has a chance at city is to mold him into a left winger.

gareth bale can't defend, spurs saw that.

do the same, as a defender never in a million years.

I can understand criticism of his defending but to give him a three out of ten for his forward play is ludicrous. He created a number of chances and provided width to our play.

yes he was forward a lot but imo his constant stream of first time crosses, when he was forward, were pretty poor

Im sorry O.P and various others in this thread did you not notice who supplied the cross for the own goal tonight, two free kicks that went very close and a couple of telling tackles as well......oh yes and the vital equaliser in the earlier group game.

De jong, Silva,Nasri and Edin were below par tonight, but it doesnt make them "shit" as you say.

I take it you were one of the many strangers sat around tonight, who were moaning when we are not 3-0 up after 20 minutes and that vanished early, and missed a great goal and celebration and have to take it out on someone...

To summarise, we have got two great left backs, both with different qualities and both will do great jobs for us.

How did you cope in the Ball, clark eras????

Or the half a season at home under Pearce without a goal?

I despair sometimes

kolarov was superb tonight , and easily man of the match , some people have pre-concieved ideas about players , they never give them a 2nd chance. Kolarov was average last season , but now clichy is here he has raised his game , and i cant choose between them , i would be happy with either at the swamp on sunday.

pudge said:
yes he was forward a lot but imo his constant stream of first time crosses, when he was forward, were pretty poor

I'm of the opposite view, I thought his crosses were generally good, the front players simply didn't attack them with any purpose.

lancs blue said:
pudge said:

I'm of the opposite view, I thought his crosses were generally good, the front players simply didn't attack them with any purpose.
Most of them were either deflected or blocked imo lol

pudge said:
lancs blue said:
pudge said:

Most of them were either deflected or blocked imo lol

or hit the first man, or even missed everyone and was overhit 30 yards.

we would have 1 of 9 points in the Champions League without him. Maybe 0.

His delivery into the box was exceptional at times tonight and in the absence of a standout display from any of our stars he was a worthy man of the match.

He's not a great defender but he's adequate unless faced with a flying winger. He has no turn of pace but positionally he's very aware.

Importantly, he has a real big match temperament - played a blinder in both the semi and the final last season.

And he's a proper man. He doesn't woman and moan and flounce around, he just gets on with his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.