my tattoo

AlthamBlue said:
Here you go - on the right hand side on Imageshack you get an option to copy the code into the forum. Just copy that link into here.
Cheers Blue

quiet_riot said:
Jesus.
Subtle, isn't it?

I had it done on my inner left fore arm so tbh not alot of people notice it although when I first had it done - I did think 'kin ell!!

blueinsa said:
thought they used needles but it seems like magic markers are the new rage ;-)

Wish it felt like magic markers first time I had it done it got infected and I lost a bit of the e & r out of Superbia. I had it redone on Good Friday this year by a bird so grinned & bared the two pressure points where she dug the needle right in...

2bluegp said:
the three stars came about when italian company kappa did the kit.
at the time of design, italy had won the world cup 3 times. the three stars showing their wins. same as the italy national shirt at the time. (also by kappa)
by the time the kit came out they had won again, for the fouth time, in 1996
Are you suggesting Italy won the World Cup in 1996? This thread just keeps getting more bizarre by the minute!!!

Dubai Blue said:
2bluegp said:
at the time of design, italy had won the world cup 3 times. the three stars showing their wins. same as the italy national shirt at the time. (also by kappa)
Are you suggesting Italy won the World Cup in 1996? This thread just keeps getting more bizarre by the minute!!!

It is in the magazine from circa June 1997, the stars were to give it a continental look.

Anyone who who collects the mags can look it up. It was the edition with a free sticker on the front of the badge.

Dubai Blue said:
2bluegp said:

as far as i am aware,the 3 stars is nothing more than a design statement,ie,it looks good but has no significance , but it looks great

How many times does this come up, it's been Proelio since 1997.

Corky said:
Dubai Blue said:
2bluegp said:

It is in the magazine from circa June 1997, the stars were to give it a continental look.

Anyone who who collects the mags can look it up. It was the edition with a free sticker on the front of the badge.
I know exactly why the stars are there. I'm just confused as to how someone on a football forum thinks that Italy won the World Cup for the 4th time during Euro 96.

you dun goofed

goofed.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_de_Hastingae_Proelio

Dubai Blue said:
Corky said:
Dubai Blue said:

I know exactly why the stars are there. I'm just confused as to how someone on a football forum thinks that Italy won the World Cup for the 4th time during Euro 96.

Probably said it on wikipedia or on talkshite.

Dubai Blue said:
Corky said:
Dubai Blue said:

probably either a wikipedia follower or are trying too hard to justify there original post,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.