my tattoo

ManCitizens. said:
I dont understand why people dont just get the tattoo done using the same font as on the badge, that way it cant go wrong but also looks better and more professional.

Would anybody think about getting a tattoo of the full badge done with some weird wacky design? I doubt it

My mates had a half sleeve done with everything out of the badge but all mixed up in "a weird wacky design" looks fucking mint. I will try and get a pic up.

ManCitizens. said:
I dont understand why people dont just get the tattoo done using the same font as on the badge, that way it cant go wrong but also looks better and more professional.

Er, mine is the same font as it was templated from the badge?

blackley macca said:
My mates had a half sleeve done with everything out of the badge but all mixed up in "a weird wacky design" looks fucking mint. I will try and get a pic up.

I want to have a sleeve done & that isnt a bad idea could even combine all the badges we've had and do it...

SS117 said:
I wouldn't worry to much with the spelling mate as I know loads of other people who spelt it wrong.

You know loads of people with spelling mistakes on their tattoos? Surely not.

Beckscum managed to misspell his slapper's name wrong (I mean his wife) on his tattoo I seem to recall

Trueblue from CM said:
ManCitizens. said:

Er, mine is the same font as it was templated from the badge?

Yes but because you have had it done with a paint brush as opposed to a needle it looks completely different. The font may well be the same but it wasn't done in proportion so it does look different. If you make the letters wider you should also have made them taller so it still looks similar.

To be honest i was only speaking about Chesneys tattoo at first anyway as i hadn't even looked at yours until you responded.

chesney said:
14w98bm.jpg

that was when it was just done .. what do you think guys?

Stupid.

In the words of Basil Fawlty 'The poor mans way of investing in art'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.