my tattoo

andyhinch said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Best thing about having Pride In Battle in latin is that no fucker speaks/reads latin so it's a win win regardless if it's spelt wrong...

I have Superbia in Proelia but the 'a' can pass off as an 'o' from the way the font looks, so win win!
Did you go to a shit school ?

Yeah we weren't taught Latin..... It's what you get for going to Kingsway!

andyhinch said:
Best thing about having Pride In Battle in latin is that no fucker speaks/reads latin so it's a win win regardless if it's spelt wrong...

I have Superbia in Proelia but the 'a' can pass off as an 'o' from the way the font looks, so win win!
Did you go to a shit school ?

Yeah we weren't taught Latin..... It's what you get for going to Kingsway!

it wasn't shit when it was broadway when i went there , hence my fluent latin.
and grey hair.

This is a pic of My brother-in-laws tattoo.....

What do you all think?

IMAG0078_zps8110c531.jpg

Looks great.

Might be just me, but Ageuro looks like he has no teeth, all gummy like.

Never going to beat a Gooner friend who had a droopy cannon tattooed onto his arm, though

None of this trouble with the old badge. Had one done many years ago. Went with a Southampton fan, who had Southampton badge done. Lad missed out the P and then tried to fit it in after. Glad it wasn't me i'd have gone fucking mental.

tru3 blu3 said:
This is a pic of My brother-in-laws tattoo.....

What do you all think?

IMAG0078_zps8110c531.jpg

It's quality, but the face looks more like Gareth Barry's to me.

Just me then?

As for Superbia In Proelio, you only need look at an official crest and see the difference between the undoubted 'a' at the end of 'Superbia' and the two disputed letters in 'Proelio'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.