Nadine Dorries

He should become Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport. Hopefully there will be a vacancy soon and he would appear to fit the bill.
His thoughts might be misguided, but he's honest, which isn't a trait the tories would expect or require from one of their representatives in the House of Commons.

Bumbling (fumbling) Boris and a confused Nadine......

The two were made for each other.

She's talking again.

Q: Why do you not go on C4 news to explain your reasons for wanting to sell off C4?
A: That's my right to choose.

Wasn't having anything about talking to those she wants to knife and accountability to them for her decisions. She does however not see a need to justify a news service where Jon Snow allegedly cursed about Conservatives (note, not justify her decision, but not justify the news service based on one apparently unrecorded event.

Q: Given that you've declared the licence fee dead, what is the point of this review of the licence fee?
A: If the review report comes back to me and says 'it's the only way', I will have difficulty thinking that it is.

Um, what? So it is pre-judged then, and if she doesn't like her review's report, she'll just ignore it.
She didn't seem to think that this is a problem.

I find the arrogant and passive aggressive way she answers questions quite compelling, when coupled with the bullshit which she is invariably spouting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.