Nadine Dorries

If I've got this right, she's said she would not resign until she got more information about why she was denied a peerage in Boris Johnson's resignation honours list.

How about not getting a peerage for not doing her present job properly?

If I've got this right, she's said she would not resign until she got more information about why she was denied a peerage in Boris Johnson's resignation honours list.

How about not getting a peerage for not doing her present job properly?
I was a civil servant for 3 years and every 6 months we'd get emails about nominations for honours and the way to do that. It was always stressed that you shouldn't get any honour simply for doing your job. It had to be for something above and beyond that.

Yet so many in public life get, or expect to get, knighthoods and peerages for simply doing the job they get paid for.

I was a civil servant for 3 years and every 6 months we'd get emails about nominations for honours and the way to do that. It was always stressed that you shouldn't get any honour simply for doing your job. It had to be for something above and beyond that.

Yet so many in public life get, or expect to get, knighthoods and peerages for simply doing the job they get paid for.
Beckham didn’t, the stupid ****.

How ridiculous is it that you can be paid for doing absolutely fuck all. Any other job, you don’t turn up for work, you get sacked. She can’t even pull ythe sick-note, she’s earning loads elsewhere.

The whole political process in the country needs reform, but why would the turkey’s vote for Christmas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.