Nadine Dorries

I've been involved in work cases where people have been AWOL for a lot less time.

She's taking the piss.

Same here - I remember one case as a workplace rep where a line manager clearly had it in for someone and when she took " yet another day off to attend her Grannies funeral" he pulled out the MEN obits and asked her what was her grans name so he could check "if she was really dead" - before I could protest and point out there may not have been an obituary in the MEN on the day he was referring to the lass pointed out her Gran lived and died in Huddersfield, Never see a grown man fucking humiliated by a teenaged girl like that - gladly the girl got a better paid job and handed her notice in after a couple of weeks.

What a bizarre paper.
I genuinely can not wrap my head around the fact that this newspaper is a thing. I live my life doing whatever and have reached a point where I take little notice of the goings on in the uk, but, I do come on to BM daily so get to read about the mental cunts who are still spewing bile to what I guess must be some kind of audience.
And that’s my conundrum, I try to think the uk will be ok, There’s still a majority that can salvage the shit show that’s befallen the country but then I see the Express, a paper so untrustworthy and bigoted that you might as well call it The Conservative, still being printed and sold.
Free speech ain’t all that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.