Nadine Dorries

Two points to make here - as despicable as Dorries is still an MP drawing a wage and expenses and Geoffrey Cox actually has a worse attendance and speaking record than Dorries - they continue to take the piss and people vote for them
And I wonder if that's one reason why Rishi simply whines about her not doing her job, as if he can't do anything about it.

It would be simple to withdraw the Tory whip, and any leader with the slightest bit of integrity would have done so by now.

And I wonder if that's one reason why Rishi simply whines about her not doing her job, as if he can't do anything about it.

It would be simple to withdraw the Tory whip, and any leader with the slightest bit of integrity would have done so by now.

He did it immediately to Hancock after he entered the Jungle so it suggests that Rishi is far weaker and Dorries has power and influence that he's scared of.

I’m sorry I have to say this but an Indian man leading the Tory Party is probably on a tight leash. Especially one that is third choice behind Lizz Truss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.