Name a player who can improve our starting Eleven

FW - Sergio, Dzeko, Negredo, Jovetic

MF - Silva, Nasri, Milner(HG), Navas, Lopes(HGclub)

CM - Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia, Rodwell(HG), Barkley(HG)

LB - Kolarov, Clichy(HG)

RB - Zabaleta, Richards(HGclub)

CDF - Kompany, Demichelis, Subotic, Nastasic, Rekik(HGclub)

GK - Hart, Marshall, Gunn(HGclub)

Messi is the obvious dream signing, but I'm going for Subotic
I think he would be more attainable than Hummels and would add to centre half.

I have to say though that Demichellis has been absolutely class these last few months.

Ivan Rakitic ?

Every time I've seen this lad play he's been excellent and much of the time the best player on show, even in games with star players, seems to be one of those players that doesn't get mentioned much.

Barkley would be a great buy, whether he'd want to come and whether Everton would let him go is another matter, but it would be great to get him in and learn a thing or two from Yaya.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Surprised no ones mentioned Gundogan

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaUuxCRRLn0[/youtube]

great player but we have enough injury problems of our own already

sam-caddick said:
Mcfchamps said:
I'd be pleased with

Reus
Moreno/Rodriguez
Fabregas
Maybe Pogba
Mangala
Maybe another centerback
Sagna
Fernando

That's too many players if you ask me mate, it's more than half a team.

I personally wouldn't change our attack too much as we have scored a shed load this season and could have had more had Sergio and Jovetic been more regularly fit and had Negredo not got that shoulder injury in January which disrupted his form.

I still think we struggle big time when Silva is not available and a player like Fabregas - who also counts as homegrown - would be perfect to rotate with him and Nasri.

Fernando is needed as midfield back up and in addition to quality in midfield depth giving us 4 options of Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia and Fernando.

Mangala as defensive improvement giving us 4 options of Vinny, MDM, Mangala, Nastasic.

Sagna as a back up right back.

------

FW - Sergio, Dzeko, Negredo, Jovetic.

MF - Silva, Nasri, Fabregas, Milner, Navas

CMF - Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia, Fernando

LB - Kolarov, Clichy

RB - Zabaleta, Sagna

CDF - Kompany, Demichelis, Mangala, Nastasic.

GK - Hart, new back up.
this squad would do me cos its realistic and quality

mangala, fernando, maccarthy, sagna and break the bank for reus 35-40 million would do it. 85 million for all of them.

kun1 said:
mangala, fernando, maccarthy, sagna and break the bank for reus 35-40 million would do it. 85 million for all of them.

The only McCarthy i can think of is that lad at Everton?

Oh you meant him....

kun1 said:

Dortmund would demand ridiculous money for Reus, 50-60m wouldn't surprise me after watching Cavani, Falcao, Bale etc go for big money.

Reus is in that bracket of player quality.

Next summer he has a buyout that can be activated for around €35m so I reckon most clubs will go for him next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.