name an interesting fact about yourself.

I dumped my girlfriend two nights ago and I've drunk a bottle of Nuits st. George 2002 tonight to celebrate/console. She was very sexy and the wine is very smooth.

Gelsons Dad said:
I dumped my girlfriend two nights ago and I've drunk a bottle of Nuits st. George 2002 tonight to celebrate/console. She was very sexy and the wine is very smooth.

Weren't you having to be 'consoled' on here a week or two previously due to some random Chinese bird refusing to nosh you off to conclude a business deal?

uncle charlie wilson said:
Gelsons Dad said:

Weren't you having to be 'consoled' on here a week or two previously due to some random Chinese bird refusing to nosh you off to conclude a business deal?

she put out in the end. The deal worked out ok. It was a symptom of the demise of my relationship and spurred me on to end it.

Gelsons Dad said:
uncle charlie wilson said:
Gelsons Dad said:

she put out in the end. The deal worked out ok. It was a symptom of the demise of my relationship and spurred me on to end it.

She did?

Lucky bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.