name an interesting fact about yourself.

I was the only Man City fan in my class all through high school, rest were rags.

I defended us to the hilt.

In college for leasure and tourism class we went to the swamp i took a huge dump and disabled the flush mechanism.

The same trip i peed a bit in my hand and flicked it on baconfaces dugout seat and patted a classmate on the back to dry my hand (he had a rag top on)

Disgusting...yes
worth it...yes

I once fell through a glass table on christmas eve aged 10 and didn't even get a bruise, I felt really lucky to escape unharmed

i could always get the highest maximum score on Nokia 3210 mobile at school, a few people paid me to get the record score on there phone

i told a couple of mates 2 days before it happened that i had a sneaky feeling amy winehouse is going to die very soon.

i kid you not. i was playing cricket during the time it came out. and i returned to 15 missed calls. when i called them back they were asking me how i knew it was going to happen.

ban-mcfc said:
i told a couple of mates 2 days before it happened that i had a sneaky feeling amy winehouse is going to die very soon.

i kid you not. i was playing cricket during the time it came out. and i returned to 15 missed calls. when i called them back they were asking me how i knew it was going to happen.

Easiest prediction ever

amy_winehouse0423081_nc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.