name an interesting fact about yourself.

Markt85 said:
ban-mcfc said:
i told a couple of mates 2 days before it happened that i had a sneaky feeling amy winehouse is going to die very soon.

i kid you not. i was playing cricket during the time it came out. and i returned to 15 missed calls. when i called them back they were asking me how i knew it was going to happen.

Easiest prediction ever

amy_winehouse0423081_nc.jpg

hmm yeah but to come out with it two days before. i think i said it will be in the next week as well.

Markt85 said:
ban-mcfc said:
i told a couple of mates 2 days before it happened that i had a sneaky feeling amy winehouse is going to die very soon.

i kid you not. i was playing cricket during the time it came out. and i returned to 15 missed calls. when i called them back they were asking me how i knew it was going to happen.

Easiest prediction ever

when was this pic taken my guess is about 2 hours ago

ban-mcfc said:
Markt85 said:
ban-mcfc said:

Easiest prediction ever

hmm yeah but to come out with it two days before. i think i said it will be in the next week as well.

Who's next?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.