Name me 10 wingers from other teams better than Petrov

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The thing is monaco, you clearly think he is great, i remember after he had a nightmare and you came on here and said he was man of the match when everyone else was saying how poor he had been. He is going in the summer and that is something you are gonna have to deal with!!!

You must be Bulgarian!!

for what match are you talking about ?

MonacoCityFan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The thing is monaco, you clearly think he is great, i remember after he had a nightmare and you came on here and said he was man of the match when everyone else was saying how poor he had been. He is going in the summer and that is something you are gonna have to deal with!!!

for what match are you talking about ?

You must be Bulgarian!!

God mate my memory aint that good but i remember the post being something like " more petrov everywhere"

mcfc_die_hard said:
I
Prem.

SWP - PLAYS ON THE RIGHT
Lennon - DITTO
Bellamy - IS A STRIKER, CANT CROSS FOR TOFFEE
Giggs
Arshavin - SAME AS BELLAMY
Young - TOO WEAK, TOO GREEDY, GETS FORCED OUT OF THE GAME WITH A KICK
Milner - PLAYS ON THE RIGHT
Pederson - ARE YOU KIDDING?
Piennar - SICK NOTE
Benayoun - IS A CENTRE MID

Easy.

10 left wingers from other teams in the premiership that are better then Petrov?!?!

Bloody hell there are only 19 other teams!!! I'd hope that he'd at least be in the top 10! When you look at our league position and the quality of the teams outside the top 6 it's really not all that difficult!

BoyBlue_1985 said:

God mate my memory aint that good but i remember the post being something like " more petrov everywhere"

the match was against Everton and he played averargly for only 1 half , i enter the forum and see how many people was angry for his bad performance when he played 1 half and the whole team was shit , its was not fair to blame only Petrov who only played 1 half ..... and i stared topic in his defence because the games before Everton he played very good but many people forgoted about them

Damocles said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
I
Prem.

SWP - PLAYS ON THE RIGHT
Lennon - DITTO
Bellamy - IS A STRIKER, CANT CROSS FOR TOFFEE
Giggs
Arshavin - SAME AS BELLAMY
Young - TOO WEAK, TOO GREEDY, GETS FORCED OUT OF THE GAME WITH A KICK
Milner - PLAYS ON THE RIGHT
Pederson - ARE YOU KIDDING?
Piennar - SICK NOTE
Benayoun - IS A CENTRE MID

Easy.

Dam he didnt say name me 10 left sided wingers who play in prem, his original post was name me 10 better wingers than petrov,

Oh and i have never seen petrov cross the ball more than 10 times, he invented hitting the first defender!!

MonacoCityFan said:
the match was against Everton and he played averargly for only 1 half , i enter the forum and see how many people was angry for his bad performance when he played 1 half and the whole team was shit , its was not fair to blame only Petrov who only played 1 half ..... and i stared topic in his defence because the games before Everton he played very good but many people forgoted about them

Ignore them Martin, I love you to bits.

Walcott? You for fucking real he has not lived upto this potential for fucking years. Why race a greyhound if its blind?

Roy Clarke
Dave Wagstaffe
Tony Coleman
Freddie Hill
Ian Mellor
Paul Simpson
Rick Holden
Terry Cooke
Vladimir Wiess
Adam Johnson

cant think of any more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.