Name me 10 wingers from other teams better than Petrov

scottyboi said:
Walcott? You for fucking real he has not lived upto this potential for fucking years. Why race a greyhound if its blind?

You mean that 21yr old thats not lived up to his potential for years ? He's clearly past it now then....

Bluemoon115 said:
WHats your point?

Apart from trying to justify your place in the first team?

My point is we should respect him more for what he did for the team all this years from the Sven Era . He is one of the few survivors from then and got big participation in our good results recent years and still is excelent player . I can`t understand what is this aggression towards him from some people here . Its not nice

BurnCK said:
scottyboi said:
Walcott? You for fucking real he has not lived upto this potential for fucking years. Why race a greyhound if its blind?

You mean that 21yr old thats not lived up to his potential for years ? He's clearly past it now then....

My shits are more talented than that fucking jeffer. Seriously he looks like a paperboy in a football kit.

Donovan, Bilyaletidinov, Lennon, Riera, Etherington, Valencia, Nani, Bentley, Walcott, Young

Could name many more.

Marvin said:
Donovan, Bilyaletidinov, Lennon, Riera, Etherington, Valencia, Nani, Bentley, Walcott, Young

Could name many more.

Donovan - the right striker ? who Everton coach playes as a right midfielder
Bilyaletidinov - unproved not enoght games in Premiership
Lennon - plays from the right
Riera - this guy is good but its still unproven too much injures and too little games
Etherington - good player but Martin beats him
Valencia - right sided again
Nani - one good game agaisnst Arsenal don`t make good player
Bentley - play on right side and you must be joking right
Walcott - againt from the right and again you are joking
Young - maybe ?

Marvin said:

Could name many more.

None of them even approach Petrov's talent.

And the others I could still argue.

Damocles said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
I
Prem.

SWP - PLAYS ON THE RIGHT
Lennon - DITTO
Bellamy - IS A STRIKER, CANT CROSS FOR TOFFEE
Giggs
Arshavin - SAME AS BELLAMY
Young - TOO WEAK, TOO GREEDY, GETS FORCED OUT OF THE GAME WITH A KICK
Milner - PLAYS ON THE RIGHT
Pederson - ARE YOU KIDDING?
Piennar - SICK NOTE
Benayoun - IS A CENTRE MID

Easy.

Your taking the piss right?

Petrov is the greediest winger i have seen in a long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.