Name me 10 wingers from other teams better than Petrov

mcfc_die_hard said:

Your taking the piss right?

Petrov is the greediest winger i have seen in a long time

you should watch better for this great passes Petrov gives , greedy some other time . 95 % of the wingers right and left are greedyer

Marvin said:
Donovan, Bilyaletidinov, Lennon, Riera, Etherington, Valencia, Nani, Bentley, Walcott, Young

Could name many more.

Deary me....entertain us and name some more!

Who cares if they play on the right? You said name 10 wingers, not name 10 left wingers...

Also calling Pienaar a sicknote, I wasn't aware you was calling into question injuries when judging a players talent. Okay I guess Torres must be shit then because he's been injured. What a load of shit! What kind of judgement is that of a players ability?

Also as for Bellamy, since when was he a striker? He's played on left midfield for most of the season when he's been in the team.

As for Donovan, he's simply in another class to Petrov. More effort, more direct and more of a threat to us then Petrov would ever have posed to Everton throughout his premiership career.

But this topic ended the moment you said you thought Petrov was better than Walcott.

as long as this new kid jonno is better,, i couldnt give a monkeys fart to be honest.....

C_T_I_D said:
Who cares if they play on the right? You said name 10 wingers, not name 10 left wingers...

Also calling Pienaar a sicknote, I wasn't aware you was calling into question injuries when judging a players talent. Okay I guess Torres must be shit then because he's been injured. What a load of shit! What kind of judgement is that of a players ability?

Also as for Bellamy, since when was he a striker? He's played on left midfield for most of the season when he's been in the team.

As for Donovan, he's simply in another class to Petrov. More effort, more direct and more of a threat to us then Petrov would ever have posed to Everton throughout his premiership career.

But this topic ended the moment you said you thought Petrov was better than Walcott.

You got your opinion i got my opition , you just don`t like Petrov and that`s why you type tons of shit for him
Why ? you don`t like him ? grow up please
And Wallcott maybe got talent but why he didn`t start to show it , everytime he plays he plays poor , he was long time injured maybe he will start play better with the time maybe not ..but at the moment Petrov is doing lot more than Walcott

C_T_I_D said:

I didn't say shit.

Because I don't care how good you are if you are sat in the stands. Benjani on the pitch is a better player than Torres in the stands.

Since 1996/1997, when he made his debut. He's played on the left as part of a 451/433, it's not like this guy is an old fashioned winger. He's a winger in the same way that Tevez is a winger (having played on the right side early on).

To say that someone is in a different class after watching them once is utterly stupid. And with the greatest respect, the MLS is so far down in standard that I could probably get a game, so watching him then means nothing. Every time he has come to Europe, he has bottled it and being shit.

Walcott's another flaky winger, but I never said that Petrov was a better player.

scottyboi said:
BurnCK said:
You mean that 21yr old thats not lived up to his potential for years ? He's clearly past it now then....

My shits are more talented than that fucking jeffer. Seriously he looks like a paperboy in a football kit.

you get better by the day scotty. Well played. (i must admit to not knowing what a 'jeffer' is though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.