Name me 10 wingers from other teams better than Petrov

i cant believe the amount of people on here who rate Walcott, he's quick and thats it

mammutly said:
Ah well. Robinho has gone, so it's time to line up another I suppose.

Tthe groundswell of murmuring about Zabaleta is quietly rising in preparation for when Petrov goes, in the Summer.

Fans that just use this place to stick the boot into good players (and other staff) at City are the worst thing about the forums, bar none.

goat boy said:
mammutly said:
Ah well. Robinho has gone, so it's time to line up another I suppose.

Tthe groundswell of murmuring about Zabaleta is quietly rising in preparation for when Petrov goes, in the Summer.

Fans that just use this place to stick the boot into good players (and other staff) at City are the worst thing about the forums, bar none.

Just the way some people are, I suppose.

When we win the Champions League, a few will immediately post threads about 'weak links' etc.

Can't deny people an opinion, but you're right. They do drag the place down.

Dont know why everyone arguing this. Wont be with us in the summer and will be 32 so thats it really

1 thing noticed this season is that he has dramatically slowed down since his knee injury

mcfc_nick said:
i cant believe the amount of people on here who rate Walcott, he's quick and thats it

In the mind of half of the British media, quickness is the only required trait as a winger. It's amazing how many people think that Beckham is shit because he's slow and doesn't take players on.

Damocles said:
mcfc_nick said:

In the mind of half of the British media, quickness is the only required trait as a winger. It's amazing how many people think that Beckham is shit because he's slow and doesn't take players on.

Well Beckham is fairly shit now, but in his day i hated him because he played for the scum and was damn good

MCC said:
Just sift through the top 8 teams in the Prem. Villa have 3, Spurs have 1-2, Liverpool have Benayoun, Scum have Giggs, Arsenal have Arshavin & Walcott, Chelsea have Cole and Malouda.

You think Benayoun/Young/Giggs/Walcott/Malouda are better than Petrov? Petrov is probably the best LW in the league, if not top 3... bar Giggs he's probably got the best left foot in the league.

I'm not sure there are any wingers better than Petrov, but a good few in the league on the same sort of level... creating and scoring goals, Petrov is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.