Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

All in Italian and they're clearly as mad as a bag of badgers, but this clip has some great footage of the goals and captures the atmosphere, at least for the Napoli fans....

How bizarre that watching it from the napoli point of view made me realize just how deadly and professional we are as a team.. i guess that i still have the"typical city" attitude stuck at the back of my mind when im watching the boys at home.. weird..almost like it would be a bad omen to loose the old city mind set.... good watch cheers uploader

That possession passage of play near the end reminded me of Bayern outclassing us three or four years ago. “Please, please can we have the ball?”

Oh, how we have improved in Europe under Pep. I’m not saying we’ll win it this year but it feels like the first time we have a real chance.

All in Italian and they're clearly as mad as a bag of badgers, but this clip has some great footage of the goals and captures the atmosphere, at least for the Napoli fans....

Although I didn't understand a bloody word of that! I thought it was a cracking video to be fair...HD quality too lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.