Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

You know what else is dumb. I can only afford a blue membership as i'm a poor student and cant afford a session ticket. However I could afford to be on one of the cup schemes as the payments are spend out over the session But that's only an option for session ticket holders :/ doesn't make sense to me

I don't understand how this won't be anything other than a sellout. Our first champions league home game surely is more attractive than a league game against Wigan you would have thought.

Surely this one will sell out?

I'd be surprised if we hadn't sold 35,000 40,000 tickets or so already, with a good lot more set to sell on Saturday.

No excuses. How long have we been waiting for this? The tickets are cheap, it's against a decent side, let's get these tickets sold & get the atmosphere rocking!

Just wondering if the 'No Excuses' peeps will accept my excuse of being at work. Please let me know if this isn't acceptable. If it is not I will immediately renounce my 'Blueness' so that other (& obviously better) fans do not have to put up with me any longer.

Putting at risk a holiday for this game.

Flying from Heathrow 06:30 Thurs morning.

So, travelling up from Wales to Cheltenham getting coach to match,hopefully back to Cheltenham for 01:30-2:00 then drivr to heathrow for 4am....

Wouldnt miss it for anything.

davymcfc said:
i had a bit of trouble with my cup scheme but the tickets are confirmed now. have to finish work 3 hours early, catch a plane from the isle of man to manchester and then live the dream. it will be a very proud moment to see city line up to the champions league theme. i have dreamed about that since i was a little kid.

That isn`t you is it "Olly" ?? Ex Winsfordian !!

no excuses, if your a blue, you should be at this game, we've waited long enough, the birmingham game can be excused!

KumbA said:
You know what else is dumb. I can only afford a blue membership as i'm a poor student and cant afford a session ticket. However I could afford to be on one of the cup schemes as the payments are spend out over the session But that's only an option for session ticket holders :/ doesn't make sense to me

Yeah I thought that. If uptake was low by ST holders then they could open the CL and/or cup schemes to Blue members.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.