Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

geoff hammond said:
Ive got my ticket and my lads in the family stand. Checked online and we are sat amongst rows of empty seats. I cant understand it. They have even stopped selling the top tier just to try and fill the lower ones.

People say they cant make it for various reasons but I bet if this was a midweek league game we would still get 45k+.

I think some sesoncard holders just can't be arsed getting cup tickets.

Hopefully things will pickup over the weekend or it could be embarassing

That was my first thought when the 3rd tier was suddenly showing as unavailable.

I'd expect a big surge in sales on Saturday and Sunday.

SS117, your a gullable young chap. I take it youv'e never had any sales/marketing experience. It's plain to see the club are bluffing, if your selling a product with a short space of time left to sell it in the obvious thing to do is claim it's close to a sell out thus urging people to buy ASAP.

M18CTID said:
SS117 said:
20,000 empty seats, are you fucking sure?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Champions-League/2011/September/Napoli-close-to-sell-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Champions-Le ... o-sell-out</a>

Marketing ploy or not? The seat planner is showing shit loads of tickets still available in both tiers of the North Stand, but virtually all other areas of the first and second tiers are showing as sold out or very limited availability. I don't know what's going on with the third tier because earlier in the week there were loads of available seats in there too, particularly going towards the back of the stand where there were whole rows of seats showing as available, but now the thrid tier isn't available on the seat planner. I can't see how that many could've been shifted in the last couple of days but you never know.

I cant see the club deterring fans from trying to get tickets by lying about it being close to a sell out.Having said that there are hundreds of tickets available for the family stand.

El Kun said:
SS117, your a gullable young chap. I take it youv'e never had any sales/marketing experience. It's plain to see the club are bluffing, if your selling a product with a short space of time left to sell it in the obvious thing to do is claim it's close to a sell out thus urging people to buy ASAP.

or it could be a "double bluff" whereby they want you to think they are bluffing but really we are close to selling out ;-)

flb said:
M18CTID said:
SS117 said:
20,000 empty seats, are you fucking sure?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Champions-League/2011/September/Napoli-close-to-sell-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Champions-Le ... o-sell-out</a>

Marketing ploy or not? The seat planner is showing shit loads of tickets still available in both tiers of the North Stand, but virtually all other areas of the first and second tiers are showing as sold out or very limited availability. I don't know what's going on with the third tier because earlier in the week there were loads of available seats in there too, particularly going towards the back of the stand where there were whole rows of seats showing as available, but now the thrid tier isn't available on the seat planner. I can't see how that many could've been shifted in the last couple of days but you never know.

I cant see the club deterring fans from trying to get tickets by lying about it being close to a sell out.Having said that there are thousands of tickets available for the family stand.

Fixed that for you mate ;)

M18CTID said:
flb said:
M18CTID said:

I cant see the club deterring fans from trying to get tickets by lying about it being close to a sell out.Having said that there are thousands of tickets available for the family stand.

Fixed that for you mate ;)

Those were my hidden marketing skills! :)<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 am --<br /><br />
Inzi said:
estimate on attendance so far?

In the past the club have only ever said 'were close to selling out' when that usually is the case. With another 6 days of selling and I expect this to be a comfortable sell out.

Says on the fb feed that we're close to selling out for Napoli at home, apologies if someone already stated so.

Should be good to have a full ground to cheer the lads on our Champions League adventure :)

El Kun said:
We'll see on Wednesday then mate, I'm going for 45k+.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.