Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

8 days to sell the rest, no trouble it'll be over 45k.

flb said:
philiph20 said:
All i can see on the seat planner is countless unsold seats , we do have just over a week to go but i am still conpletely baffled why so many remain unsold. The prices are excellent (full marks to the club for doing there bit), our first game in the premier club competition against a bloody good team ( ignore this fourth seed nonsence) with players of the calibre of Aquerro, Tevez, Nasri etc in our ranks,playing superbly in the league on the back of our first trophy for 35 years, maybe City fans are just plain odd.

I keep hearing about times being hard but it is not only our fans who are hard up it is every team, would a similar sized club as ourselves have so many unsold tickets if there situation was similar to ours, i very much doubt it.

Countless unsold seats? Which blocks?[/quote

Ffs. There is only limited availability.Check the OS planner and make sure you understand it. Now can we all stop fretting and enjoy it. The idiots on rawk and at sad cafe will be wetting themselves reading some of the posts on this thread.ur first game in the premier club competition against a bloody good team ( ignore this fourth seed nonsence) with players of the calibre of Aquerro, Tevez, Nasri etc in our ranks,playing superbly in the league on the back of our first trophy for 35 years, maybe City fans are just plain odd.

I keep hearing about times being hard but it is not only our fans who are hard up it is every team, would a similar sized club as ourselves have so many unsold tickets if there situation was similar to ours, i very much doubt it.

Countless unsold seats? Which blocks?[/quote

Ffs. There is only limited availability.Check the OS planner and make sure you understand it. Now can we all stop fretting and enjoy it. The idiots on rawk and at sad cafe will be wetting themselves reading some of the posts on this thread.

From the OS Seat Map:

116, 128, 102, 104, 106, 107, 110, 111, 210, 211, 212, 216, 221, 230, 231-almost gone.
117, 123, 130, 109-not far behind.
118, 131, 136, 101, 217, 218, 219, 220, 301, 304, 305, 306, 309, 322, 325, 326, 327, 330-still quite a number left.
119, 121, 122, 132, 134, 135, 137, 138, 139, 140, 142, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 302, 303, 307, 308, 323, 324, 328, 329-plenty left.

I hope that with a full house on saturday people who may not read the site/forum may hear about it/get encouraged to come and we'll start filling up quickly in the last few days.

If the family stand isn't 80% full then it has to be considered a failure and abolished for midweek matches.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
If the family stand isn't 80% full then it has to be considered a failure and abolished for midweek matches.

You're just turning into a parody of yourself now. Give it up.

Quite why you are determined to blame a load of 8 year olds that can't make midweek games because you and other grown ups can't be arsed to sing louder is beyond me

Are people excluding the first two rows (is it just two rows?) from their empty seat count, given they're closed off around much of the stadium?

LoveCity said:
Are people excluding the first two rows (is it just two rows?) from their empty seat count, given they're closed off around much of the stadium?

Thank you !!!! :)

leithblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

You're just turning into a parody of yourself now. Give it up.

Quite why you are determined to blame a load of 8 year olds that can't make midweek games because you and other grown ups can't be arsed to sing louder is beyond me

whatever.

If there are empty seats then that's a bad thing.

if there are empty family stand seats then you have to question why it's so big and at one end when it doesn't work, which it doesn't.

so you give it up as you're wrong.

sorry i've been having a look for it on here but i'm a bloke!!

what are the 'rules' regarding ticket allocation to away fans in CL please?

I'm a bit different to most on here, I can't afford a season ticket, I go to cup games, the Europa games as much as I can. If I *did* have a ST, I'm honestly not sure I'd be able to go to all the cup/CL games too. Although, I'd prioritise the CL, and especially this first one!

Everyone would love to be able to afford everything, sadly people can't, and have to make choices.

The chart sales for the family stand are pitiful, rest of stadium looks okay with a week to go. If everyone had known they were going to be only £75 for 3 games i think club missed a trick not adding 3 game bundle to season ticket. It is really good value. Lets be having you, it will be cheaper to go to game than get pissed and watch in the pub.
Everyone with over 100 points should now be able to buy an extra 4 tickets to help this sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.