Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

jaiden said:
Hope the atmospheres class for this one ! Will the lights be turned off before kick off again like in previous night matches or will it still be too light to do that?

UEFA won't let us change their fomular so we would have to do it well before the entrance

can anyone tell me how it's going with the attendance at the moment?

surely the place can't be empty.

ban-mcfc said:

Apparantley the subs and management team are relocating to the family stand, just so it looks more full on tv. It's a fucking disgrace.

ayrshire_blue said:
ban-mcfc said:

Apparantley the subs and management team are relocating to the family stand, just so it looks more full on tv. It's a fucking disgrace.

shocked-Monkey.jpg

LoveCity said:

LOL. It's a shame about the family stand but understandable with it being a night match.

Although the 3rd tier was taken off the seat planner almost a week ago, people have still been buying over the phone and in person. My guess remains that this will sell out in all areas of the ground except the family stand.

ban-mcfc said:
ayrshire_blue said:
ban-mcfc said:

shocked-Monkey.jpg
Is this true?

Personally I think the fact that we do not sell out easily shows more about loyalty than disloyalty - we have a solid base of 35k to 40k, most of whom go to most home matches - the fact that we do not have tens of thousands of "johny come lately" glory hunters is not the issue, the fact is that even when things were truely shit we were getting basically the same attendances as we do when things are brilliant. Better to have 40k loyal fans than 350 million plastic glory hunting pricks (in my opinion)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.