Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

el bee said:
Stoke in 98, Gillingham 99, the semi & final this year - I HAVE to be there tomorrow, I can't even imagine why everyone that can be there doesn't want to be. This is a seriously huge milestone in our clubs history.

I'll be there, and was at all the above, but it isn't anything like at that level in my opinion. It isn't a do or die, an all or nothing, like they were. There are two more group games to come.

Didsbury Dave said:
el bee said:
Stoke in 98, Gillingham 99, the semi & final this year - I HAVE to be there tomorrow, I can't even imagine why everyone that can be there doesn't want to be. This is a seriously huge milestone in our clubs history.

I'll be there, and was at all the above, but it isn't anything like at that level in my opinion. It isn't a do or die, an all or nothing, like they were. There are two more group games to come.
Agree, it's more of a new dawn than being on the edge of the abyss, like those two.

Fuzzy Logic said:
We're in a recession, utility bills, petrol, food prices are going up and most people aren't getting a pay rise this year to cover it.
Also, watching football is not the top priority for the majority of fans regardless of the competition so i can't see why people think we should all just buy a ticket or get slagged off if we don't .
Just make your own choice to watch at the ground or on tv and stop worrying about empty seats.

^^This.

I went to every home game last season but thats just a reflection of my personal circumstances, I don't judge others based on theirs.

Its pretty tiring seeing the same old arguments about who's the bigger blue (as thats what it boils down to), a shame these type of posts oscilate between 'new glory hunting fans' and 'i'm a bigger blue because'.....

If we do get 43k plus i think thats a pretty good turnout.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Quite a few who go at weekends are young kids who don't do night matches. Quite a few travel long distances so can't do midweek games. Some rely on public transport which makes evening games difficult. A lot work away from home during the week. There are quite a few who just about manage to afford a season ticket but can't do much else. Etc, etc.

I'm surprised at someone who lives locally and can afford it not being there but that's their choice. It's not my problem what someone else does with their time & money.

I fully understand midweek games impacting on attendances, especially for those parents with young kids. However, the Hamburg game was midweek and that sold out in next to no time and by all accounts we could've shifted 60,000 tickets for that one if the ground was big enough so the proof is right there that we do have the support base to sell out the ground for midweek cup games. Granted, the tickets were cheaper so that was a contributory factor but it was a match in a lesser competition than the CL and tickets for tomorrow's game, while more expensive than Hamburg, are not outlandishly expensive.

Fuzzy Logic said:
We're in a recession, utility bills, petrol, food prices are going up and most people aren't getting a pay rise this year to cover it.
Also, watching football is not the top priority for the majority of fans regardless of the competition so i can't see why people think we should all just buy a ticket or get slagged off if we don't .
Just make your own choice to watch at the ground or on tv and stop worrying about empty seats.
We aren't in a recession. We haven't been for ages now.
Plus if you shop right you can save money on food.

danburge82 said:
Fuzzy Logic said:

what planet do you live on ????????????????

mekonmcfc said:
danburge82 said:
Fuzzy Logic said:

what planet do you live on ????????????????

He's right. Technically speaking, we're out of recession. Although to be fair, it doesn't fucking feel like it!

How many tickets have Napoli sold, not read through the whole thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.