Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

M18CTID said:
mekonmcfc said:
danburge82 said:
We aren't in a recession. We haven't been for ages now.
Plus if you shop right you can save money on food.

what planet do you live on ????????????????

He's right. Technically speaking, we're out of recession. Although to be fair, it doesn't fucking feel like it!

Agree, but its hardly affected peoples disposable income just because we havent suffered two successive quarterly falls. I personally cant think of a more credible excuse for peoples reluctance to attend games and certainly wouldnt blame anyone.

lunaazul said:
blueyorkie said:
StMark's said:
Just bought one in Colin Bell Level 3.

Guy who sold me the ticket said around 2,500 tickets left, mainly in third tiers only.

So guessing 43k have now been sold, assuming a reduced capacity of 45.5k.

He also said ticket sales were taken offline as lots of Napoli fans had registered and tried to buy them. There will be extra police on hand to stop them getting into (and kicking them out of) home areas on the night.

Was told something similar from a friend who works at the club yesterday. He said at the time about 4000 tickets remaining. True about the police concerned about Napoli fans in home areas.

How? If you haven't got 70 points, you can't buy a ticket online. How would a Napoli fan accrue 70 points? I don't think that's the reason for taking sales offline.

I agree, seems odd to put this restriction in and then pull them offline. Maybe the police enforced all online sales to be stopped leading up to the game, after learning some Napoli fans had already registered and bought them online before the points criteria was brought in.

mekonmcfc said:
danburge82 said:
Fuzzy Logic said:
We're in a recession, utility bills, petrol, food prices are going up and most people aren't getting a pay rise this year to cover it.
Also, watching football is not the top priority for the majority of fans regardless of the competition so i can't see why people think we should all just buy a ticket or get slagged off if we don't .
Just make your own choice to watch at the ground or on tv and stop worrying about empty seats.
We aren't in a recession. We haven't been for ages now.
Plus if you shop right you can save money on food.

The UK economy emerged from the recession we were in, in mid-late January 2010. Edit: i've just read it was towards the end of the final financial quarter of 2009!

johnmc said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
mcfcirlam said:
How many tickets have Napoli sold, not read through the whole thread.

2,700. Sold out in an hour.

No recession in Italy. Or London. Or Salford.

We will sell out for Bayern also, so its hardly indicative that finaces are no0t an issue. For Italy I think you should look at the average attendances, Napoli have on average 13,000 empty seats every home match. A comparison with United is ridiculous, many of their supporters pick and choose games, due to finances etc. At the momnet they have other fans to take up the empty seats as the ground is over subscribed, that will probably happen to us at some point in the future.

franksinatra said:
M18CTID said:
mekonmcfc said:

He's right. Technically speaking, we're out of recession. Although to be fair, it doesn't fucking feel like it!

Agree, but its hardly affected peoples disposable income just because we havent suffered two successive quarterly falls. I personally cant think of a more credible excuse for peoples reluctance to attend games and certainly wouldnt blame anyone.
Oh i can see what you're saying, and you're right. But it's good to let people know that we aren't in a recession when they think we are. It's educational innit?!

franksinatra said:
We will sell out for Bayern also, so its hardly indicative that finaces are no0t an issue. For Italy I think you should look at the average attendances, Napoli have on average 13,000 empty seats every home match. A comparison with United is ridiculous, many of their supporters pick and choose games, due to finances etc. At the momnet they have other fans to take up the empty seats as the ground is over subscribed, that will probably happen to us at some point in the future.

We would sell out if it was barca, Bayern, Madrid, United, AC and Inter all season long - so the recession has nothing to do with it. People dont want to pay £25 to watch us play Napoli - simple really.

The UK economy emerged from the recession we were in, in mid-late January 2010. Edit: i've just read it was towards the end of the final financial quarter of 2009![/quote]

Just cos were not offically in recession doesnt mean people arent struggling you know, cuts! job losses! FAMILY !!! there are lots of reasons why people can't go. No one can preach about not going to someone when they simply can't afford it. :)

danburge82 said:
franksinatra said:
M18CTID said:

Oh i can see what you're saying, and you're right. But it's good to let people know that we aren't in a recession when they think we are. It's educational innit?!

Hopefully changing the mindset should boost ticket sales and boost the economy :-) Keep banging the out of recession drum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.