Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: thanks fairweathers

It was thanks to the "fair weather" fans that we got such a good crowd. There were more fair weather fans there last night than there were seasoncard holders and that's great to see. For years we've had a loyal 25k who turn up come what may, but there are signs now that City are winning back some of the support they lost, and winning new fans

I remember the days when you could sit down on the Kippax terrace and watch the game

look guys i can be called for posting this.....but deep down you know we should sell it out .be honest ffs

Yeah no probs mate.

I mean it's not like I had already bought my ticket.

I really, really, really enjoyed being stuck in traffic on the M1 and therefore missing the only train I could get to Manchester to watch the game.

I can't tell you how pleased I was to have missed my first game, home or away in England since the Burnley 6-1 victory.

I loved getting calls off friends and family asking 'what time are you getting here?' only to tell them that I'm having to watch it on TV instead.

Kind regards,

A fairweather fan.

yozzer said:
look guys i can be called for posting this.....but deep down you know we should sell it out .be honest ffs

Do you honestly believe that the Rags sell out every game?

I will give you the answer...they dont!

We had 44k there last night, Chelsea had 10k less the night before and has been pointed out, Rags had a lot less in their first CL game.

Why do you have Rag mates?, 99% of them re absolute vermin, gobshites, cocky, thick, humourless etc what can anyone possibly gain in having anything to do with any of them?.

yozzer said:
Be honest...you're Utd aren't you.

yozzer said:
your the reason my phone is beeping all morning with rags laughing we cant fill our ground,
we beat spurs in may,last night should of been the game you have saved for in the last 4months plus,so no excuse..
the moment the ref blew the whistle v spurs i couldnt wait to see who we get in the champions league and made sure that 4 months at least later i would have money for the ticket.its not like the bill just dropped on your lap and you dint no about it
44026 was the attendance. Napoli didn't quite sell all their tickets and there were a few thousand knocked down for Champions Lg advertising and deligates and extra media. The capacity last night was about 45000 so we pretty much did sell out fully!

Plus - as has been discussed on here over the last few days - United's first ever CL game attendance was 33k when their stadium held 45k. We got over 10k more than that last night. Plus in the equivalent of the Europa Lg United got 19k against Torpedo Moscow when our lowest attendance in the EL last season was 33k.

And if you're really that insecure that texts off a bunch of no-marks really upsets you i think you need a kick up the arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.