Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

press reporting capacity will be reduced to 45,500 for champs lge games at Etihad stadium.

I have just been down to the ground to get my mate a ticket who has only just got a pass out from his missus. I asked for as close to 109 where we are and she said the only ones left were in the family stand. Fair few people around as well so I reckon the last few will go as they are on sale up to kick off.

Also a car full of Napoli fans trying to pay for the car park in Euro's! Security looked more confused than normal!

GXCity said:
I have just been down to the ground to get my mate a ticket who has only just got a pass out from his missus. I asked for as close to 109 where we are and she said the only ones left were in the family stand. Fair few people around as well so I reckon the last few will go as they are on sale up to kick off.

Also a car full of Napoli fans trying to pay for the car park in Euro's! Security looked more confused than normal!

If it sells out it will all be down to this thread!

thanks fairweathers

your the reason my phone is beeping all morning with rags laughing we cant fill our ground,
we beat spurs in may,last night should of been the game you have saved for in the last 4months plus,so no excuse..
the moment the ref blew the whistle v spurs i couldnt wait to see who we get in the champions league and made sure that 4 months at least later i would have money for the ticket.its not like the bill just dropped on your lap and you dint no about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.