Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: thanks fairweathers

fuck what united fans are thinking and saying (and that goes for the liverpool fans i've been getting shit off and all). if the worst they can come up with is having a go at our attendences, then we're doing something right. we don't have the legions of plastic fans and foreigners to fill up our ground and 44k is a perfectly respectable attendance (1000 off full capacity for a champs league game)

Well, if that is something that really bothers you and you get upset by it then you really do need to get a grip. I'm certainly not bothered if we don't sell a couple of hundred to a thousand seats. Last time I checked a game wasn't won because of attendance figures.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The crowd was ok at 44k. There were not many empty seats.

Thats what I was thinking to be fair...................fuck the rags,half of these twats who txt about shit like that never go themselves anyway,so fuck em

What are your rag mates on about? We had a great crowd last night, the only vacant seats appeared to be the ones that EUFA commandeered and didn't use.

Anyway looking at the big screen at half time when they were showing the rags match there didn't seem to be that many people in Lisbon!! If they are such a great draw and everyone wants to watch them how come there was no one there!!

And as everyone else says, who really cares as long as we were there!!

44k, reduced capacity of 45k.

What more do you want fella?

Ask your rag mates what their attendance was for their first Champions league game.

I'll give them a clue to get them started, it wasn't quite 44,000. Go a bit lower. Oh okay, a lot lower.

yozzer said:
your the reason my phone is beeping all morning with rags laughing we cant fill our ground,
we beat spurs in may,last night should of been the game you have saved for in the last 4months plus,so no excuse..
the moment the ref blew the whistle v spurs i couldnt wait to see who we get in the champions league and made sure that 4 months at least later i would have money for the ticket.its not like the bill just dropped on your lap and you dint no about it

if you are that bothered by the rags just ask them to repeat to you how many they got their first champions league home game.
your phone might just stop beeping

reduced capacity 45,500

about 500 outside trying to get tickets.

Napoli did not fill the top part of their allocation.

You really are a sad cnut.

Only empties i could see were up in CBL3 at the top and in corners. Only about 600 or 700 seats up there. As others have said with the reduced capacity of 45k with Uefa rules regulations, stupid fucking massive advertising boards, it was a good effort, but I still think we should have sold out ages ago.

a) Are these rags who are teasing you home and away regulars?
b) The Napoli end wasn't quite full
c) Who gives a shit what rags say? We are long, long past that point

We did okay last night and will get better in the competition. Cheer up, yoz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.