Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

im a season ticket holder in the south stand and managed to get in the same blcok and level but not the actual seat i sit in,im having to go on my own aswell as a few of the boys cant get to it.

mcfcliam said:
Reading posts on here and what people have told me, we're looking at 28k at best for Wednesday night I reckon.

Why though?

It's cheap enough and our first ever CL game...I'm not normally one to be arsed about who turns up to a game, but it will be embarrassing if we don't sell out for this.

Admit it, when the CL theme tune plays before the match and you're looking at masses of empty seats round you, you'll feel shite. I know I will.

FFS, how long have we waited for this? and now people can't be bothered turning up.

We have a lot of armchair fans now and plenty of people who are happy with watching in the pub nowadays...why?

Get a grip do you have nothing better to do with your time.!!!!!

danburge82 said:
rickmcfc said:
If we dont sell out for this then its piss poor. Fuck off with the list of excuses, kids, mortgage, fuel, car, bills etc. We have been waiting for this for fucking years. I cant really afford the money to go, so i did some extra shifts to afford it. Its £25 for a Champions League ticket. Those who dont go to this, hang your head in shame, there will be no excuses. Its at times like this when the scum take the piss out of "little old city" and justifiably so if we cant sell out. Very poor.
Christ! I've not actually been "waiting for this for fucking years", I don't give a shit if we're in the Chanpions Lg or the Conference. Plus I don't care if I turn up to the Napoli game and it was just me on my own, I wouldn't give a shit. It wouldn't be "very poor" if we can't sell out, it just wouldn't be a sell out. But as about 25 people have tried to explain in this thread and many others on the same subject, it almost definately will sell out. So calm the fuck down!

You're wasting your time Dan. Some people need something to worry about. Apart from the first 3 or 4 rows for uefa advertising and the extra media spaces, it'll be full. Won't stop this thread tho'.Lol !

Why don't we just wait until the day of the game and see how many turn up...?

We don't have loads of people flying in from all over the show, so a lot of tickets for games like this are always bought nearer the day of the game.

Chill and stop flapping when there's still a week to go!

FTR I'll be disappointed if we get much less than 40k.

rickmcfc said:
The Blue Bas***d said:
rickmcfc said:
Thanks for the constructive comments. Obviously if you dont have a job then its rather a different scenario. I thought people would have used common sense though but obviously you didnt. My comments were aimed at those who use the same excuses over and over again. This isnt Notts County in the fucking cup, its in Europe's premier competition and people should be falling over themselves to get tickets. Remember the middle of May in the FA cup final, people found money then didnt they!!!

Youre welcome:-) but the line of fuck off with the list of excuses how am i supposed to know what was on that list maybe its my stupidity ? And i have no idea as i had to watch it at home. Hope you enjoy the game

Im not going.....

I am....

danburge82 said:
rickmcfc said:
If we dont sell out for this then its piss poor. Fuck off with the list of excuses, kids, mortgage, fuel, car, bills etc. We have been waiting for this for fucking years. I cant really afford the money to go, so i did some extra shifts to afford it. Its £25 for a Champions League ticket. Those who dont go to this, hang your head in shame, there will be no excuses. Its at times like this when the scum take the piss out of "little old city" and justifiably so if we cant sell out. Very poor.
Christ! I've not actually been "waiting for this for fucking years", I don't give a shit if we're in the Chanpions Lg or the Conference. Plus I don't care if I turn up to the Napoli game and it was just me on my own, I wouldn't give a shit. It wouldn't be "very poor" if we can't sell out, it just wouldn't be a sell out. But as about 25 people have tried to explain in this thread and many others on the same subject, it almost definately will sell out. So calm the fuck down!

Jesus. There's nothing like ambition, is there!
I want us to be the biggest and best club we possibly can be. I thought everyone shared that sentiment. Obviously not...

F.A.O "rick mcfc" I have been a city season ticket holder for over 28yrs, and unfortunately for me "i won,t be able to attend "CITYS 1ST CHAMPION LEAGUE "game@ home the reason being? because i"now work in london mon-fri and i can,t get back to n from work in the space of 6hrs (last train to leave leeds(yes leeds because i would be taking my 9yr old son who lives in leeds and i would have to get him back home on a schoolnight n get a train from there to kings cross) incidentally my lad has had a season ticket for the last 6 seasons(in the family stand and yes i,ve joined the champs league ticket scheme, so i,ve put my money where my mouth is!! so if my seat is empty just don,t assume ppl like me "CAN,T B BOTHERED "turning up to the match!!! O YES i,ve sorted out my travel to "munich" away (do,s that make me a glory hunter) been there & bought the t-shirt in the late 80,s early 90,s travelling all over the country following "our beloved city" bournemouth on a tues ,colchester on a fri !!!etc ;-) ctid (not having a pop just felt some ppl have issues which cannot b altered or don,t fit in with UEFA,S schedule)

why 70 points anyone who got membership for the first time this season will not be able to buy a ticket in their own right if lots of seats unsold think city have got this wrong big style

A thread starting have we ever sold out against Wigan Athletic before may just have been slightly better than this one. P.S. i expect 40k plus for the Naples fixture.

We will get easily more than 40k for this game and the other 2 home games in the group will too!!!

On another note, i ordered my blue membership today and asked the guy if he could add my points onto it from my season ticket from 2000/2006 and it turns out i'v got 1780 points :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.