Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

cheedy_86 said:
Only 25 points so guess they wont be a way of getting tickets?

Try phoning or going down to the ticket office, has worked for some.

I find it difficult to believe that we will not get 7-10,000 more than the Europa League gates against Juve etc.

Just thinking back to the atmosphere in the ground when we beat Spurs to qualify for the CL, it seems inconceivable that the fans in the ground that evening have since become apathetic about this match. I accept that there will always be people who just cannot get to a game for a varity of good reasons, but surely not more than 4,000?

sniff said:
eastlands oasis said:
sniff said:
You do know that the family stand is now only the second Tier, i sit in the second myself. from personal experience, and chat's with the people in the ticket office, its around 80% SC holders in their.

The family stand work's fine enough, we have a decent atmos, and the people i sit near are all great.

Your personal witch hunt on the family stand isnt justifyed this year mate.

And for the rest..... have you really not taken any notice of this board over the years, the seat selection screen cant be used as a reliable guide. They only release certain sections at any time, plus the sections that go to other agencies.
the lower tier is family stand as well mate, me and my 8 year old are in the lower tier and its deffo family stand(and yes we are going to the Naopli game). As for ticket sales online, isnt it the case that you cant buy tickets for the family stand online, only over the phone or in person at ticket office, unless they have changed this for the CL games!

It's not enforced in the same way, you can still get the family stand deal's but its not the family stand anymore. You can buy tickets in their without having kids. Last season you had to have kids with you to sit in their.

And yeah you cant buy tickets for the family stand online.
im pretty certain it is still classed as family stand, if it isnt then the club have been selling season tickets to me and others under false pretences, as I asked for tickets in the family stand (I dont mind industrial language, but I do mind my 8 year old hearing it). the only sections as far as I am aware that are not classed as family stand are the end block on either side!

ethan23 said:
Has anyone actually had any acknowledgement from the club to say youve actually got the ticket/s. We've signed up for the champions league cup scheme but not heard anything as of yet?

Got an e-mail a few days ago to say the seats had been aded to my season card.

Bluephoria said:
ethan23 said:
Has anyone actually had any acknowledgement from the club to say youve actually got the ticket/s. We've signed up for the champions league cup scheme but not heard anything as of yet?

Got an e-mail a few days ago to say the seats had been aded to my season card.

hmm is that all? i dont think we've received any email yet

It's bloody daft!, you can't even buy a ticket for the match if you haven't been to one at home before according to the OS!!...What if you want to take your nephew/niece/ grandson/daughter/mate/mates wife who you've been shagging, to their first match!??
Sort it out City!, let's get the place full and rocking ffs!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.